Rex Ryan

Advertisement
Idk, one side of me thinks terrible hire.
But who’s not to say he brings stud coordinators with him.
First, I think he can create a lot of buzz with the media and help us keep our brand name up and keep us relevant heading into next season.
Who’s not to say he can bring in an Ed Reed or some former players in as position coaches.
Surely that will give us a needed bump in recruiting.

Number one choice should be Mike Leach.
His offense with our athletes will destroy the ACC coastal. We would at the very least meet Clemson in the ACC championship on a yearly basis.
Who knows? He brings the right D-coordinator and we could be setup really well.

Idk, one side of me thinks terrible hire.
But who’s not to say he brings stud coordinators with him.
First, I think he can create a lot of buzz with the media and help us keep our brand name up and keep us relevant heading into next season.
Who’s not to say he can bring in an Ed Reed or some former players in as position coaches.
Surely that will give us a needed bump in recruiting.

Number one choice should be Mike Leach.
His offense with our athletes will destroy the ACC coastal. We would at the very least meet Clemson in the ACC championship on a yearly basis.
Who knows? He brings the right D-coordinator and we could be setup really well.

The more people keep saying Mike Leach, the more I MAY come around on him but I don't know if his personality will win out. He see like a real Blue Bloodied "'Merica!" Trump kinda guy and I don't think that will sit well OR attract recruits to the program. More specifically real down home "flawda" type of players. To me, his personality suits him well to be in a "God's country" kinda place. I'd take Urban though...

The more people keep saying Mike Leach, the more I MAY come around on him but I don't know if his personality will win out. He see like a real Blue Bloodied "'Merica!" Trump kinda guy and I don't think that will sit well OR attract recruits to the program. More specifically real down home "flawda" type of players. To me, his personality suits him well to be in a "God's country" kinda place. I'd take Urban though...
Leach can't recruit at all. His class last year was 45th. 53rd this year.

Advertisement

It depends on if he can build a good solid staff to help compensate for his recruiting. If he can get solid guys around him with south Florida connection he can do well here.

Another guy is Babers, he’d kill it here recruiting no doubt.

Leach can't recruit at all. His class last year was 45th. 53rd this year.
I posted in another thread but I mentioned that. If a person can't recruiter Florida boys to play Florida football, he doesn't need to be the HC. I'm off Leach. Next...

It depends on if he can build a good solid staff to help compensate for his recruiting. If he can get solid guys around him with south Florida connection he can do well here.

Another guy is Babers, he’d kill it here recruiting no doubt.

I keep hearing Dino. Some educate me on him. What's makes Dino the "It" man of the hour? Can he recruit? Will the offense be that much better? Someone put me on..

Advertisement
1546206666867.gif

He does more with less. He can put together top 25 classes here. Miami is much more attractive destination that wash state.
I doubt even top 25. I just can't see recruits connecting with him even if he surrounds himself with SFL connections. He'll never beat the Sabans, Swinneys of the world with his doing more with less. You need to be able to recruit. Period.

Last edited:
This is the worst idea floated today. He bombed with the bills and his last few years with the jets were a train wreck. He’s terrible.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rex Ryan would beat the **** out of Dan Mullen before and after the game.

This makes zero sense. Blue blooded and Murica don’t go together. Do you even know what blue blood means?

This makes zero sense. Blue blooded and Murica don’t go together. Do you even know what blue blood means?

So you're one of those kinda guys. Let me break it down for you chief (pun indented), and not to get all political and ish however, you don't think individuals at Trump rallies don't consider themselves "blue-bloodied" murica types? Flag waving and Trump fawning? As American as apple pie(which is actually has German origins)? I know full well what I meant and said in its proper context. Don't be mad that I may have offended your political affiliations...chief.

Advertisement
Back