Rethink Opinion of Tre'Von Riggins

I know quite a few here don't care for his commitment. I admit, I never really watched film on the kid. Once I did, watched it several times to be precise, and see why the staff likes the kid. He is listed at 6'3 295 on Rivals. Watching his film on there at DE I was very impressed. He is quick off the ball, can run and uses his hands well. When you consider a kid his size and skills at DT, you can see why this kid is a 4*. I can only imagine what he'll be in Feeley's program. We finally getting the caliber DLinemen we need to compete with top 10 caliber teams.

Advertisement
I know quite a few here don't care for his commitment. I admit, I never really watched film on the kid. Once I did, watched it several times to be precise, and see why the staff likes the kid. He is listed at 6'3 295 on Rivals. Watching his film on there at DE I was very impressed. He is quick off the ball, can run and uses his hands well. When you consider a kid his size and skills at DT, you can see why this kid is a 4*. I can only imagine what he'll be in Feeley's program. We finally getting the caliber DLinemen we need to compete with top 10 caliber teams.
That is your problem bro. You actually watched film and did your own due diligence. You should save yourself the trouble and base your conclusions off the vibe you get from the other posters. Pitiful.

I know the star whores got their noses turned up, but didn't he lose a lot of that due to injury?

Thank you for saying this. He's the type of kid who has a huge upside & we should be excited. Now if he gets hurt again, it's a different story. But he has elite potential.

Advertisement
That is your problem bro. You actually watched film and did your own due diligence. You should save yourself the trouble and base your conclusions off the vibe you get from the other posters. Pitiful.
His concern has never been talent. I think most know that. His problem is that he got hurt and as a consequence put on some bad weight because of it and hasn’t really been what he once was. He still has an entire high school season to improve though.

Riggins is a Lakewood kid & Coach Stroud is a Lakewood alum, I don't see us dropping him.

My only hope with Riggins is that he's fully healthy & ready to go & has a great Senior year.

I don't care about camps or any of that, just line up & show what you got on the field.

But our DLine class as it stands is pretty **** good if you ask me (assuming we land Height today & add Chantz in 2 weeks), plus we're still in the running to add at least another player later in the year depending on how our season goes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He has good enough potential to warrant letting him prove himself on the field his senior season. I'm certain Manny would pull the offer later in the year if warranted.

Advertisement
Back