Official Restarted Poll: 2022 CIS End of Year Awards Presents Slurper of the Year. The Sunshine of CIS

Slurper of the Year

• @GoCanes!! (Not to be confused w/ 15-0 Go Canes!!)

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • @WeBallinBoyz

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • @TheOriginalCane

Votes: 25 32.1%
  • @ItsAUThing.com

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • @Bender

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • @WanderFranco (aka the ever lovable Jagr)

Votes: 26 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
This a real nail biter.

Get out and vote folks!!! I can’t take another tie and run off. Neither can @TheOriginalCane or @WanderFranco

Finish Line Win GIF

awkward cross country GIF by European Athletics

Advertisement
Here we go conflating what they post as slurping. Most if not all are alums and many are season ticketholders. They just don't constantly berate their alma mater every chance they get. Most of time they are passing on what they heard. They get ****ted because they don't follow the herd mentally coming from the village idiots who follow Miami on television.
Colonel - did you vote, Sir? If you, could you kindly, please, select one of either TOC or Wander and break the tie?

@RVACane - please open up the vote for another 24hr period.

Colonel - did you vote, Sir? If you, could you kindly, please, select one of either TOC or Wander and break the tie?

I kind of like when they’re all winners. Should we do it as a run-off between the two or just 24 hours more?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

24 hours more. Increases my, I mean the polls replies and views.

Do we want to allow people the ability to change votes or no?

Yeah why not. If someone wants to campaign for themselves or someone else in the voting thread and changes a voters mind, let them change!

Ok, it’s open for 24 more hours and people can change votes.

Advertisement
Back