Official Restarted Poll: 2022 CIS End of Year Awards Presents Slurper of the Year. The Sunshine of CIS

Slurper of the Year

• @GoCanes!! (Not to be confused w/ 15-0 Go Canes!!)

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • @WeBallinBoyz

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • @TheOriginalCane

Votes: 25 32.1%
  • @ItsAUThing.com

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • @Bender

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • @WanderFranco (aka the ever lovable Jagr)

Votes: 26 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does this speak to you?

View attachment 225737

images

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s a different go canes. There’s two with that name and !!

@Andrew needs to set up an "available name search" function for new users, like what the various states do when you try to incorporate a new business. Prevent such similar names from being assigned to different users.

Lord knows, @OriginalCanesCanesCanes and I probably confuse the **** out of some people...

THIS EASILY GOES TO MY BEST FRIEND ORIGINAL CANE. that dude slurps like no man in history. He is the elton john of cis.

Im proud of you fam!

Stop sucking up to dmoney people. He hasnt been a slurper this year.
D$

How could I miss one of CIS forefathers?

SLURP SLURP LOL

J/K

IT'S SATIRE DON'TBAND ME

Advertisement
Wanderfranco slurps so hard I thought he was trolling. He’s probably the only person who posts regularly who still defends Gattis
Because it is a troll job.

Truly one of the worst accounts in Miami board history. How the mods allowed him to just create a new profile to avoid his banning is beyond me. Guy actively seeks out to disagree with people. Contributes absolutely nothing to this board.

Advertisement
Because it is a troll job.

Truly one of the worst accounts in Miami board history. How the mods allowed him to just create a new profile to avoid his banning is beyond me. Guy actively seeks out to disagree with people. Contributes absolutely nothing to this board.
He’s the only person on my ignore list that actually uses this site still

Advertisement
You were **** faced by 11:00 a.m. ? Not a good look , cousin …..as far as those dudes you listed : never met them and glad I don’t know them ..they sound like a bunch of fairies ..except for @FlatlandCane

Nobody was drunk at 11am except for you. You had to get primed before the tranny peen slurping began.

Advertisement
Back