***Rest of the Tournament thread***

Advertisement
I'd like to congratulate Montana for scoring in the double digits of both halves against Syracuse. After 10 minutes of the second half and having 4 points it was questionable.

81-34 was the final... good lord. I know Boeheim's zone can be tough to play against if you're not used to it, but that's ridiculously bad.

I looked at the stats and their star went 1-13 and as a team they went 15%. And against a superior athletic team like SU on rest, that is a disaster in the making.

Who was the fool on here that picked mizzu to the final 4?

Frank Haith took Mike Anderson's Ferrari and turned it into a Kia. Jim Larranaga took Frank Haith's Kia and turned it into a Ferrari. What else need be said about Haith?

Eso es la verdad. And to a man, every person in Arkansas is excited about Anderson's future, he was Nolan's top assistant for years and his success at Mizzou speaks for itself. Haith has <1 and1/2 years at Mizzou, take that to the bank. How on earth did we get so lucky?

That goon on Bucknell Muscala really helped his team by going 4-17 yesterday. He is a 50% shooter for the year. Butler shot the ball poorly as well but went 25-28 from the FTL.

Advertisement

Frank Haith took Mike Anderson's Ferrari and turned it into a Kia. Jim Larranaga took Frank Haith's Kia and turned it into a Ferrari. What else need be said about Haith?

Eso es la verdad. And to a man, every person in Arkansas is excited about Anderson's future, he was Nolan's top assistant for years and his success at Mizzou speaks for itself. Haith has <1 and1/2 years at Mizzou, take that to the bank. How on earth did we get so lucky?

The 2012-2013 Miami Hurricanes unsung hero of the year is Missouri AD Mike Alden. Without him, none of this would be possible. Somebody needs to break off a small piece of that ACC championship trophy and FedEx it to him in Columbia.

214.jpg

ME! I did. Based on talent. But it won't happen. By the way as I said back in that thread it was very possible to lose to CSU who is an outstanding rebounding team. Teams that rebound well tend to do well in the tourney.

My final four in my bracket is UNC, Mich St, Miami, and Ohio St.

I said Mizzou to the final four as hope not facts due to the fact I was brave enough to call some upsets and no one else on the board was ready to call the upsets.......

I don't get it. Did you have Missouri in the final 4 or not?

I thought they would make it there. But my actual bracket is the final four I have above.

The 2012-2013 Miami Hurricanes unsung hero of the year is Missouri AD Mike Alden. Without him, none of this would be possible. Somebody needs to break off a small piece of that ACC championship trophy and FedEx it to him in Columbia.

214.jpg

Someone needs to find this guys email address so we can all thank him. lol

ME! I did. Based on talent. But it won't happen. By the way as I said back in that thread it was very possible to lose to CSU who is an outstanding rebounding team. Teams that rebound well tend to do well in the tourney.

I said Mizzou to the final four as hope not facts due to the fact I was brave enough to call some upsets and no one else on the board was ready to call the upsets.......

I thought they would make it there. But my actual bracket is the final four I have above.

Assuming you're a Canes fan, you must have followed the program under Haith. How in the world, based on that, could you ever imagine him leading a team to the Final 4? Particularly after last year, when he had a much better team that lost to a 15 seed.

Advertisement

Assuming you're a Canes fan, you must have followed the program under Haith. How in the world, based on that, could you ever imagine him leading a team to the Final 4? Particularly after last year, when he had a much better team that lost to a 15 seed.

The only thing that scared me about Mizzou was talent. I thought they still had final four talent but like I said I'm proven wrong on that one. I know and adamantly remember about the nightmare Frank Haith saga.....Guy's a dummy but I was dumb in thinking talent would be able to help the dummy. Not a Mizz fan or anything I just know they had some good guys plus I always like Phil Pressey.

upsets everywhere. NC State goes down, Wisconsin goes down, K State getting murked. pretty sure there are no perfect brackets left. unless Nate Silver made one

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back