***Rest of the Tournament thread***

Advertisement
Temple played terrible. Indiana just hit some shots. I think Cuse is better than Indiana right now.

Who would you rather face Cuse or Indiana?

I don't think it really matters. If each team is playing their best, Indiana is better. If based on who is hot right now, I would rather play Indiana because Cuse is playing better. Something tells me Indiana will have to play their best game to beat Cuse because they look a little off.

Indiana looked really lethargic and confused against an offense that couldn't hit a shot.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Temple played terrible. Indiana just hit some shots. I think Cuse is better than Indiana right now.

Who would you rather face Cuse or Indiana?

I don't think it really matters. If each team is playing their best, Indiana is better. If based on who is hot right now, I would rather play Indiana because Cuse is playing better. Something tells me Indiana will have to play their best game to beat Cuse because they look a little off.

Indiana looked really lethargic and confused against an offense that couldn't hit a shot.

I thought Cuse was the most gifted team in the bracket in terms of talent. But you never know. I think they get past Indiana. That is how my bracket was set up Cuse vs. Miami for the elite 8. So so far I'm 100% in our bracket. Hopefully it stays that way. Lol.
My Western bracket is trashed. My East and MW brackets are both 100% still so I'm doing fairly well lol.

Oladipo is a baller.

You can see why he is so feared as a defender.

His ability to hold Wyatt, to constantly hand check and jersey grab, and yet never be called for anything, is amazing.

It's reminiscent of Zeller's uncanny ability to play like a giant leaky ******, and still go to the free throw line a dozen times.

Advertisement
Oladipo is a baller.

You can see why he is so feared as a defender.

His ability to hold Wyatt, to constantly hand check and jersey grab, and yet never be called for anything, is amazing.

It's reminiscent of Zeller's uncanny ability to play like a giant leaky ******, and still go to the free throw line a dozen times.

Zeller is overrated. Oladipo is the real deal.

Yes My brackets keep coming along I predicted UNC a win vs KU and MINN with the upset over FLA. Hope I stay close to perfect!

Advertisement
Gators won, 78-64. FGCU is up 6 on San Diego State right now, and this game is a ton of fun to watch. I'd love to see them make it to the Sweet Sixteen. They'd be the first #15 seed to do so, I believe.

Advertisement
FGCU takes on the Gators in the Sweet Sixteen. Needless to say, all of us Canes will be rooting for them! They're also a ton of fun to watch... the guys on SportsCenter are calling them the college version of "Lob City," and they're living up to the reputation.

So what do people think about Cuse v. Indiana.

Spread is Indiana -5.5

Indiana is the better team, but Syracuse is always dangerous. Boeheim's zone can be very difficult to deal with if you don't know how to attack it. Indiana should be favored, but it would not surprise me at all to see an upset.

Advertisement
Back