Rest of season predictions after tonight

As of tonight, making it to the ACC Championship game depends a lot on N. Dame.
If Miami win out and ND beat Clemson, it ND vs Clemson in the ACC Championship.
If Clemson beat ND and the game is more competitive than Clemson vs Miami, the ACC will have a rematch for Clemson vs ND if ND win out.

What do y'all think?

We are on the outside looking in for the ACC title.

Notre Dame needs to lose twice......a one loss ND and one loss Miami they going to give to ND.

Let’s just win out for our own sake. Playing in the ACC title at the moment is unlikely

Advertisement
Team ill prepared of a bye, penalty riddled, bone head plays...

There is definalty an inexplicable Diaz loss somewhere in our future.

As of tonight, making it to the ACC Championship game depends a lot on N. Dame.
If Miami win out and ND beat Clemson, it ND vs Clemson in the ACC Championship.
If Clemson beat ND and the game is more competitive than Clemson vs Miami, the ACC will have a rematch for Clemson vs ND if ND win out.

What do y'all think?

If we win out and nd win out and lose to Clemson were in because we beat FSU by more points so far....

In the future who knows i dont know who else is on their schedule besides Clemson and FSU

Advertisement
We win out, but VT is going to be tight. Yes we got our *** handed to us. And yes we are not even in Clemson's league. But they are the #1 team in the country - and played that way. Yes we have major to fix, but we win out the remainder of the games.

Advertisement
We’ll have as much or more talent than everyone left on the schedule. No reason we can’t win out, but this team always drops a game or two we shouldn’t. I say 7-3.

We are on the outside looking in for the ACC title.

Notre Dame needs to lose twice......a one loss ND and one loss Miami they going to give to ND.

Let’s just win out for our own sake. Playing in the ACC title at the moment is unlikely
It's all about the Benji's, ND has $ and ND has a bigger fan base. Plus, ESPN will hype them up to making it to the ACC Championship game for the first time. So, we have to run up the score on the rest of the teams on the schedule just to get attention from the ACC chumps in Charlotte at the league office.

Advertisement
A rematch with Clemson in the ACCCG? Lawrence and their RB could miss the game with COVID and we’d still lose by 24+.

Advertisement
We have enough talent to win out with this schedule and play Clemson again.

Based on prior season 1 with Manny and that roller coaster, Lashlee’s frightening inability to adjust from the KISS when playing a defense with a pulse (UAB does not count. Sorry), Bakers unevenness as well as poor dl containment and lb issues, and the constant return game gaffes and penalty issues I have:

Pitt-a close win
UVA- a solid win
NC State-L
VT-L (they’ve had 15 guys out and still look decent)
GT-W
WF-W
UNC-we get destroyed (their defense doesn’t look good yet but Bateman is a very smart dc)

7-4. win a bowl game for 8-4. Improvement from last years disaster but several disappointing losses.

This team plays better than I’ve seen in 10 years. Still lose but wtf is going to beat Clemson with possibly the greatest QB ever. We roughed him up big time. We are finally no joke.

I thought we still had a chance down 11 (crazy I know). We blew several chances to score again but I just think too much bad preparation to overcome multiple issues everywhere.

We are NOT beating UNC.
UNC could not stop a VT team that was missing 15 players and started a walk on. It might be a tough game but to be so avsolutr of the outcome is foolish.

UNC VT UVA Notre Dame are not untouchable. I think we are still the 2nd best team in the ACC.

Advertisement
Back