Recruit
Pitt- W
UVA-W
NC State- Toss up
VT- L
GT-W
WF-W
UNC-W

I think we have a solid team this year not spectacular but good enough to finish 9-2 or 8-3. We are in the 15-20 range and I think we have to accept that. I think we'll continue to be exciting to watch which is what I'm looking most forward to after the weekly sh*tshows we've become accustomed to the last couple of years. Hopefully our style of play will continue to attract recruits and we finish this class strong and Manny makes some adjustments on the defensive staff this offseason.

Advertisement
Pitt- W
UVA-W
NC State- Toss up
VT- L
GT-W
WF-W
UNC-W

I think we have a solid team this year not spectacular but good enough to finish 9-2 or 8-3. We are in the 15-20 range and I think we have to accept that. I think we'll continue to be exciting to watch which is what I'm looking most forward to after the weekly sh*tshows we've become accustomed to the last couple of years. Hopefully our style of play will continue to attract recruits and we finish this class strong and Manny makes some adjustments on the defensive staff this offseason.
You have NC State a toss up but UNC a win? lol

The goal should be to make the ACC championship game. UNC and VT will be the toughest games left. Pitt next week scares me because I’m not sure how we’re going to respond. NC state isn’t bad, but besides that we should roll the rest.

Advertisement
You have NC State a toss up but UNC a win? lol
We play NC state on the road they just beat Pitt and they're 3-1. I think we will win all of our home games we can beat UNC in a shootout at home. Are u telling me NC state isn’t a toss up?

Advertisement
Advertisement
4905978, member: 8762"]
We play NC state on the road they just beat Pitt and they're 3-1. I think we will win all of our home games we can beat UNC in a shootout at home. Are u telling me NC state isn’t a toss up?
[/QUOTE]
BC beat Pitt also. Louisville lost by 3 to them

Advertisement
We jumping to conclusions already. Just let the season play out game by game.
You’re right but I’m jumping to realistic conclusions I’m not catastrophizing or saying we’re gonna win out and play Clemson tough in the ACC championship game

4905978, member: 8762"]
BC beat Pitt also. Louisville lost by 3 to them
[/QUOTE]
True, it’s just a gut feeling. I think we’ll have one more road test game hence the toss up

As of tonight, making it to the ACC Championship game depends a lot on N. Dame.
If Miami win out and ND beat Clemson, it ND vs Clemson in the ACC Championship.
If Clemson beat ND and the game is more competitive than Clemson vs Miami, the ACC will have a rematch for Clemson vs ND if ND win out.

What do y'all think?

Advertisement
Back