Rest of Season Outlook.

Rosiers comments post-game and after practice are aggrivating. If Richt doesn't ******* put Perry, Jarren, and Weldon in HEAVILY to the point that Rosier is literally not even playing, I dont know what the **** to say except for Richt is mentally handicapped. Why the **** do we need Rosier to play these next 3 games at all? Like seriously even if the plan is to start Rosier the entire season - which would be horrible - then we STILL should start the freshman these games to see what the **** they can do!

Spot on. Our schedule alone screams make the move NOW.
Before FSU we get Savannah St, @ Toledo, FIU & UNC.
After FSU we have 4 road games - one is the first game after FSU (meaning rosier's successor's first start would be on the road). One is the BC trap game. One is in Blacksburg. Road games aren't impossible to win with freshman. But it would make much more sense to make a move NOW, than it would to wait until after FSU.

Advertisement
Spot on. Our schedule alone screams make the move NOW.
Before FSU we get Savannah St, @ Toledo, FIU & UNC.
After FSU we have 4 road games - one is the first game after FSU (meaning rosier's successor's first start would be on the road). One is the BC trap game. One is in Blacksburg. Road games aren't impossible to win with freshman. But it would make much more sense to make a move NOW, than it would to wait until after FSU.
Exactly. Plus lets all be honest here, if Rosier is our starter this is essentially a wasted season anyways. I'd rather go through the struggles with the Freshman NOW than next year

Now that the honeymoon is over I need these trash *** Miami reporters to step on the gas and ask some serious questions.

Why was Richards benched?
Why wasn't Rosier benched?
Where exactly are the other QB in their development because everything you've said about Rosier were nothing but lies.
Is the QB competition open again? Will we reevaluate the QB and punter situation?
Why didn't we recruit another punter to compete with Feagles?
Do we even have a backup punter for Feagles?

Those are just a few off my head.

Unfortunately, SMD will ask what the team ate before the game and if it led to their bad performance.
Exactly... why aren't these Fuxxxxx questions ASKED?

I honestly believe they CMR will take the next three weeks to evaluate the QB's and bench Malik by the time ACC play starts. I just listened to his post game press conference again and he repeatedly made reference to schematic advantages they had as well as praised the receivers for catching everything that "got to them". After watching the game a second time, I couldn't believe how many f'ing times we had receivers open and we just missed them. On both interceptions if Malik makes the right read we are in great shape....dude just can't cut it. CMR is a good football coach and a smart man...he cannot rewatch this tape and allow this to continue. Malik will play 2 series this weekend and we will have a new starter by FIU.

****...almost like I knew something

Advertisement
I honestly believe they CMR will take the next three weeks to evaluate the QB's and bench Malik by the time ACC play starts. I just listened to his post game press conference again and he repeatedly made reference to schematic advantages they had as well as praised the receivers for catching everything that "got to them". After watching the game a second time, I couldn't believe how many f'ing times we had receivers open and we just missed them. On both interceptions if Malik makes the right read we are in great shape....dude just can't cut it. CMR is a good football coach and a smart man...he cannot rewatch this tape and allow this to continue. Malik will play 2 series this weekend and we will have a new starter by FIU.
Holy Nostradamus Batman!

Advertisement
Back