Rest of Season Outlook.

calinative umstudent

All-ACC
Premium
We played like *** vs LSU. Rosier is exactly what I had been saying he was gunna be all ******* summer - no surprise there. But yall are definitely overreacting. The defense was screwed to **** by field position. Offense was screwed by Rosier being trash and the OLine not getting a great push in the run game. But lets not act like LSU's D isn't very good to great. Our WRs played great (even with Richards benched for some bs), especially Jeff Thomas. We're still gunna run the table the rest of the regular season, including wooping FSU's ***. And I am definitely upset with Richt and Diaz, but honestly its moreso due to their stubborn retarded personnel decisions. They are simply playing less talented players for some retarded *** reasons. I think after these next 3 cupcake games we're going to be a completely different team entering ACC play and ready to ******* role. But we gotta make some changes:

QB - Start one of the freshman. I literally don't care which one. I don't care if you start ALL 3 of them these next 3 games and see how the offense does with each one as starter, then pick amongst them for the rest of the season. Just ******* pick one. **** it use two, idgaf. Just no more Rosier.

RB - I love Deejay, but ******* put Homer in. **** man, did Homer **** off Thomas Brown or Mark Richt? He was literally on the bench for over half the game. Again I like Deejay a lot, and he needs his touches, but Homer needs more, and to be treated like our ******* starter, cause he is. Secondly give Lingard a carry or two or put him on ******* KR at least.

WR - Dont ever bench Ahmmon Richards again. And take Langham out. Seriously I love the 2 catches he had last year that saved games. But he is simply not very good. We are ******* loaded at the position. He should not be in all ******* game after you take Richards out, then we sub Hightower for Cager. No It should have been Cager and Hightower on the field with Thomas in the slot. Dude just creates absolutely no separation. He should not be on the field more than Hightower, Pope and Njoku, sorry.

TE - Actually played well. Brevin did well when he was asked to block. And if Rosier wasn't complete trash, he'd have 2 big catches. I just hope Mallory gets some PT, since I don't remember seeing him play.

OL - Yeah this is the most important thing for the rest of the season. The staff needs to figure this out. We got no push in the Run game. And they looked like swiss cheese against any blitz. Take Jahair Jones out of the rotation completely, hes not good. Hayden Mahoney shouldn't be anything more than a rotational player. Our starters should be St Louis, Donaldson, Gauthier, Scaife, and Boulware. Figure out what position Scaife is best at, and adjust the depth chart from there. If Scaife is best at LT, then put St Louis at RT and Donaldson at OG. If Scaife is best at Guard keep St Louis and Donaldson at OT.

DL - this is ******* simple. STOP SUBBING EVERYONE AT ONCE. Seriously the entire DLine doesn't need to come out all at once. You can leave guys in the ******* game for an extended period of time. Gerald Willis is one of those players. Unless you're going some ultra Pass rush look with 4 DE's on the field, he should be in the ******* game. I understand subbing DE a lot, but you don't have to do it every ******* 5 plays.

LB - the LBs need to ******* step up. They made absolutely no impact in this game except for maybe 2 plays. Which is ******* sad considering LSU ran the ball most of the time. Shaq and Pinkney were no shows. WHY THE **** ARE BACKUP LBS IN THE GAME SO MUCH!!!! Seriously what the **** is the reason that we are subbing the entire ******* 2nd string defense in at once? I absoultely get subbing guys in making sure they're fresh. But don't put all the ******* 2nd stringers in together and bench the 1st string for a drive (and this isn't solely about the LBs)

DB - Safety is probably the most ridiculous. Idgaf what the reasoning is, don't ******* put Robert Knowles back in the game. He should no joke be the 8th option at safety - Jaquan > Redwine > Hall/Carter > Derrick Smith > Michael Jackson > Frierson > Knowles. I am literally completely serious. He sucks. I think yall are overreacting about Dean. I don't think he was all that bad. Secondly we got ****ed by Bandy getting ejected early. I think we are fine at CB. But **** Banda, if you Put Knowles back in the game I'm gunna flip out.

K/P - Baxa didn't do too bad being a true frosh. I mean I expect him to miss some. Feagles on the other hand needs to get benched. Jack Spicer needs to be given a legit shot these next couple games to win the P job. Feagles absolutely ****ed our defense. LSU started on the 40 or better every ******* drive in the 1st half.

TELL EVERYONE THEIR JOB IS UP FOR GRABS.

Advertisement
[QUOTE="DB - Safety is probably the most ridiculous. Idgaf what the reasoning is, don't ******* put Robert Knowles back in the game. He should no joke be the 8th option at safety - Jaquan > Redwine > Hall/Carter > Derrick Smith > Michael Jackson > Frierson > Knowles. I am literally completely serious. He sucks[/QUOTE]
(y)

The 2 areas that concerned me the most going into the new season was special teams and acquiring a competent O.C.!! Neither happened and both of these areas reared its ugly head last night.

Amen to this!
QB - Start one of the freshman. I literally don't care which one. I don't care if you start ALL 3 of them these next 3 games and see how the offense does with each one as starter, then pick amongst them for the rest of the season. Just ******* pick one. **** it use two, idgaf. Just no more Rosier.

Advertisement
Now that the honeymoon is over I need these trash *** Miami reporters to step on the gas and ask some serious questions.

Why was Richards benched?
Why wasn't Rosier benched?
Where exactly are the other QB in their development because everything you've said about Rosier were nothing but lies.
Is the QB competition open again? Will we reevaluate the QB and punter situation?
Why didn't we recruit another punter to compete with Feagles?
Do we even have a backup punter for Feagles?

Those are just a few off my head.

Unfortunately, SMD will ask what the team ate before the game and if it led to their bad performance.

Advertisement
[QUOTE="DB - Safety is probably the most ridiculous. Idgaf what the reasoning is, don't ******* put Robert Knowles back in the game. He should no joke be the 8th option at safety - Jaquan > Redwine > Hall/Carter > Derrick Smith > Michael Jackson > Frierson > Knowles. I am literally completely serious. He sucks
(y)[/QUOTE]
At this point id put baxa name ahead of his just to spite him.

I honestly believe they CMR will take the next three weeks to evaluate the QB's and bench Malik by the time ACC play starts. I just listened to his post game press conference again and he repeatedly made reference to schematic advantages they had as well as praised the receivers for catching everything that "got to them". After watching the game a second time, I couldn't believe how many f'ing times we had receivers open and we just missed them. On both interceptions if Malik makes the right read we are in great shape....dude just can't cut it. CMR is a good football coach and a smart man...he cannot rewatch this tape and allow this to continue. Malik will play 2 series this weekend and we will have a new starter by FIU.

Mike smith shouldn’t be in as much. Knowles should be gone. Where is Gurvan? But honestly everything I agree with you on. We need to chill. Get our rythym these next games and go into real acc play

Advertisement
This is cfb in 2018 ******* talent > experience all day

That's college football or college sport in general since the beginning of time. Only schools who can't recruit rely on a bunch of seniors.

Think 2013 Miami hurricanes basketball when we had a bunch of 5th year seniors who went out with a bang. But when you look at UNC, Kentucky, or Duke who constantly have talented true freshman they are the real ones competing for championships. Meanwhile Virginia who are loaded with seniors look to a 16 seed.

Talent > Experience

Maybe talented is the right word... we’re making a big assumption that Richt isn’t playing the QB that gives the best shot
To win.

its not a big assumption. you're being naive.
any of three freshman can throw interceptions and bad throws. atleast they're all bigger faster and stronger athletes.

by default they give us the best chance to win becuase you can only go up from Rosier

Advertisement
Maybe talented is the right word... we’re making a big assumption that Richt isn’t playing the QB that gives the best shot
To win.
Idgaf who Richt thinks gives us the best shot to win. We KNOW WE HAVE **** with Rosier. We do not KNOW what we have with any of the freshman. Its worth figuring out this season rather then next season at least. These are the options:

Option A: Start Rosier, Likely win most of our games, and get our ******* *** wooped by Clemson, potentially FSU and VTech too, probably lose a random game along the way, and lose the bowl game.

Option B: Start a freshman. Maybe lose a few games because he just as bad as Rosier, OR ******* HIT THE JACKPOT.....or lose a few but the frosh improves by the end of the yr so we're at least competing with Clemson and winning our bowl game.

Who ******* knows. But the fact is it doesn't get much ******* worse than This over 6 important games:
52c807704be83922ad68e944eb17e0ed.png

Screenshot - 52c807704be83922ad68e944eb17e0ed - Gyazo

Now that the honeymoon is over I need these trash *** Miami reporters to step on the gas and ask some serious questions.

Why was Richards benched?
Why wasn't Rosier benched?
Where exactly are the other QB in their development because everything you've said about Rosier were nothing but lies.
Is the QB competition open again? Will we reevaluate the QB and punter situation?
Why didn't we recruit another punter to compete with Feagles?
Do we even have a backup punter for Feagles?

Those are just a few off my head.

Unfortunately, SMD will ask what the team ate before the game and if it led to their bad performance.
Barry Jackson did some work on his last article like someone just slapped his mama....

No way in **** Perry, Weldon, or Williams are worse then what we saw Sunday Night. Idc wtf Richt thinks or sees in practice. I can go 15/35.

Rosiers comments post-game and after practice are aggrivating. If Richt doesn't ******* put Perry, Jarren, and Weldon in HEAVILY to the point that Rosier is literally not even playing, I dont know what the **** to say except for Richt is mentally handicapped. Why the **** do we need Rosier to play these next 3 games at all? Like seriously even if the plan is to start Rosier the entire season - which would be horrible - then we STILL should start the freshman these games to see what the **** they can do!

Advertisement
Back