Respect to this Man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
watching arrested development GIF

I dont know about you, but I believe this could be major for us. Having someone like him , who has a strong presence and influence in the local S..Florida H.S. football community hitting the ground for us....

Don't we always want the best kids not trash?

I dont know about you, but I believe this could be major for us. Having someone like him , who has a strong presence and influence in the local S..Florida H.S. football community hitting the ground for us....

You can’t be serious

Advertisement

giphy.gif

So you felt the need start a shiit thread on both boards for this literal garbage? Surprised you were able to free up your hands to type seeing how you are swinging from that guys nuts.

Advertisement
So you felt the need start a shiit thread on both boards for this literal garbage? Surprised you were able to free up your hands to type seeing how you are swinging from that guys nuts.

Yes I did. And you felt the need to respond huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back