Respect to Jimbo and Winston

Did we not see Chic, with the hands in Harts face mask, not rue if he was going for eyes, but that was not cool either. All teams have things happen that are less than desirable.

Advertisement
Did we not see Chic, with the hands in Harts face mask, not rue if he was going for eyes, but that was not cool either. All teams have things happen that are less than desirable.

The OL pinned him after the play and was digging in his mask.

**** Jimbo, **** winston and **** FSU. They could have help wrap Duke's leg in a cast last night when they visited him and I would still say **** them. . **** them, their team and their fans. Anyone that feels otherwise can go **** themselves too.

Last edited:

You have an interesting collection of posts here. Warchant or NoleDigest scum, which are you?

He should spend some time telling his own team to stop all the flexing, and U throwing BS, and

I had no issue with that stuff. I would hope that we would chop at them if we were whipping their ***. Some of you male Cane fans have vaginas.

Advertisement
lots of Nole envy from NY this morning

they beat our *** and took out our best player and all I see is "I love jimbo and Winston and Doak is so awesome I wish we could play there"

**** man - it was a tough night but **** dude the Nole love is a little much this morning

Advertisement
He should spend some time telling his own team to stop all the flexing, and U throwing BS, and tell his strength coach to stay off the field trying to get fans to cheer when our player is down. All you "I respect fsu" people…SMDH.

Come on now, we all loved it when DP did the gator chop

I never hated FSU. I root for them to be undefeated when we play them. It's just a great rivalry. I hate Florida though. they are jerks.

I root for them to lose every time they take the field. I want their program in shambles. It's good for business

He should spend some time telling his own team to stop all the flexing, and U throwing BS, and tell his strength coach to stay off the field trying to get fans to cheer when our player is down. All you "I respect fsu" people…SMDH.

Amen, btw is that who that bald guy with the long sleeve black shirt was? ****head

Advertisement
fsu will get beat down by bama. if they gave up 100 to us before duke got hurt, oregon can win a shootout with them. Winston is not there yet, he has underrated receivers.

You have an interesting collection of posts here. Warchant or NoleDigest scum, which are you?

Die hard Cane fan. I am a realist though, and do not look at our team with Rose colored glasses. Tell it like iI see it.

Advertisement
lots of Nole envy from NY this morning

they beat our *** and took out our best player and all I see is "I love jimbo and Winston and Doak is so awesome I wish we could play there"

**** man - it was a tough night but **** dude the Nole love is a little much this morning

I was just saying it was a classy move. That's all.

I will never forgive nor forget when Chuck "The Chest" Amato was carrying news clippings of the Marlin Barnes murder when visiting recruits considering Miami and FSU.

Amen, btw is that who that bald guy with the long sleeve black shirt was? ****head

That's him.

Advertisement
Back