Respect to Jimbo and Winston

nystateofmind

C'est la vie
Banned
@smillerdegnan: "I was told FSU QB Jameis Winston & Coach Jimbo Fisher met with UM RB Duke Johnson after X-rays as he waited for people to clear field after game"

Classy move.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I never hated FSU. I root for them to be undefeated when we play them. It's just a great rivalry. I hate Florida though. they are jerks.

Same.

Can't stand Florida or Muschamp. Don't respect them at all.

FSU, I have respect for. And I don't mind Jimbo.

The rival whose your brother... Hatred but respect...

Florida is that down the street ***g neighbor who deserves the *** whooping

jimbo and al respect each other. you can see Golden cant stand muschump because of the neg recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Did they apologize for Jernigan being a ****head and mocking Duke's injury? If not **** them.

Yep Dan!!! Probably not.

There fans were laughing and mocking too.... Now more than ever I wish an ACL on Jamies. I dont give a **** now. FSU is ****y and acting like F*cking Gator fans

Did they apologize for Jernigan being a ****head and mocking Duke's injury? If not **** them.

Yep Dan!!! Probably not.

There fans were laughing and mocking too.... Now more than ever I wish an ACL on Jamies. I dont give a **** now. FSU is ****y and acting like F*cking Gator fans

C'mon man, wish injury on their fans then, not the players.

Except Jernigan, if you'd like.

Last edited:
I'm rooting every game from here on out for Jernigan's knee to explode. I want every ligament in there blowing to pieces like a firework went off.

**** that piece of ****. Every FSU game is just gonna be me hoping he suffers an injury that puts him out of football for life.

Advertisement

Yep Dan!!! Probably not.

C'mon man, wish injury on their fans then, not the players.

Except Jernigan, if you'd like.

You know for the last couple years they've always talked **** about how they wanted to hurt Duke and what not... well he broke his ankle and is out

So I say **** them!!!! **** Jamies because I would love to see their faces if he goes down

He should spend some time telling his own team to stop all the flexing, and U throwing BS, and tell his strength coach to stay off the field trying to get fans to cheer when our player is down. All you "I respect fsu" people…SMDH.

jimbo and al respect each other. you can see Golden cant stand muschump because of the neg recruiting.

Yup, just look at the difference in the handshake tonight vs the one with Muschamp.

That is true but Miami will need to beat fsu soon to continue to get respect. Jimbo is 4-0 verses Miami. Golden needed to beat these guy because Jimbo can go into any recuits house and tell them Miami can't compete with fsu anymore.

I see stories like this and it all seems too self-serving for recruiting purposes. Maybe I'm too cynical.

Advertisement
Back