RESPECT THE GRIND!!!!!! ...Phillip Dorsett

He's nothing like OBJ or Antonio Brown but his speed will definitely give him a role in the League, always need burners do take the top off of a defense

Advertisement
He's nothing like OBJ or Antonio Brown but his speed will definitely give him a role in the League, always need burners do take the top off of a defense

Your right, he is faster than both but those two are better receivers. However phillip dorsett is a stud and will be one in the nfl

dorsett reminds of sinorice moss.
Straight line speed, with little wiggle.
He will be missed doe!

He will absolutely crush it in the NFL.

He is one of the most talented (yet underutilized) receivers we have had in a while.

Big fan of this kid.

nothin like antonio brown and obj.

He is a straightline guy...who can run the route tree solidly...Steve Smith-Lite with work put in to develop his body in nfl...

Advertisement
nothin like antonio brown and obj.

He is a straightline guy...who can run the route tree solidly...Steve Smith-Lite with work put in to develop his body in nfl...

He's about the same height as smith as well. Kid has made some immense gains this season.

Mike Wallace w/ a better attitude I think Dorsett will become was TY has become in the league... HOPE HE GETS THE RIGHT QB!!!

Let me have him on the Bears w/ Marshall and Jeffrey...we need a verticle stretch and Phil will be just that guy. And oh, yeah, draft DP52 as well. We need someone in the middle since that bust from UF ain't doing ish.

I'd like to see him on the Panthers. They need a player like him and Cam has the deep arm to utilize Dorsett's speed.

Advertisement
He reminds me more of Antonio Brown from the Steelers.

I pray that is who he works out with every single off day this summer. If he wants to a great small wr he needs to get with edelman or brown. They can show him how it's done.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back