Respect for Rosier

Let’s show some respect and love to this Kid. It’s gotta be a hard time. I know that he’s taken a lot of blame in our losses and rightfully so. But this kid was never suppose to be an option. That’s on Golden and Co. and Richt and Co. for not going with a true freshman(I guess?).

With that being said he played beyond his ability long enough for us to turn around the program, whiles others jumped shipped for their “NFL Riches”.

Yes he told many fans to shhhh but he had every right to. Just as fans we have every right to booo.

As a Cane who put in work and did just enough to beat FSU. He’s owed our respect becuase that’s what makes us different from these other places who don’t take care of their own.

So maybe you dont have any apprication for Malik as a player but have some apprication for Malik the person and Cane.
2* recruit who carved out some big wins and lead multiple game winning drives..I’ve always respected that cat

Advertisement
fsu knocked his **** tooth out and he got up and played a whole game. Like Rosier, the guy had flaws, but I can't agree with the idea he lacked heart or was afraid.
Lol. It was a tooth. Kaaya was a complete *****. Your entitled to your opinion though

And let me add that he has been a solid mentor to Perry and the young guys, from their mouths. Even yesterday Perry acknowledged Malik was helping him recognize defenses on the sidelines. He has done everything asked of him. He should most definitely hold his head high.

Maybe a future coach?

I wont ever hate Rosier. I never hold it against kids for taking the scholarship offer to their best option and not being good enough. That is the coaches problem, not theirs. I give Rosier props for breaking the streak against FSU, that was a memorable game and I hope the guy goes on to take advantage of the educational opportunity he got here.

Will have a place at the QB legend table for being the first to lead us to the acc title game, a Bcs game for the first time in 15 years, beat FSU for the first time in 6 years and stomped ND. He can show his face around long after he graduates and be proud. Not a lot of players can say that.
great word, bro. Totally agree.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll say this.... If he didn't earn anyone's respect, we wouldn't be on him like white on rice to be better. But he left it all on the field. Have to respect that.

I think we need a better QB, but he isn't as bad as he's been made out to be. He's as bad a passer as he's been made out to be, but he has brought enough other things to the table to win nearly every game he absolutely should have with Pitt being the exception. We have had our share of QBs the last 15 years that couldn't say that. IMHO we should have won the Wisky game, and LSU, and been in the game with Clemson, but I'd expect those to be competitive games. I do think he helped get us back one rung higher on the ladder back to the top. And this is his stop. He's done what he can do, which is be a gamer. Perfect backup material IMHO. ****, UF has had much worse QB play since Tebow. Then again, we aren't UF, and expect more. A much needed thread OP.

Advertisement
I don’t question kids character and appreciate them being canes but Rosier is not nowhere near a qualified quarterback for the University of Miami.

Advertisement
I'd like to see you do your job for the next 2 1/2 hours after being hit hard enough to knock one of your teeth out.
Sorry bro I don’t see it as a big deal. Gone through some crazy **** in my 34+years as a pipe fitter. But I get it you liked Kaaya. Like I previously stated your entitled to your opinion fam.

If you QB'd a win vs FSU and didn't later ***** the program in some serious way, drinks on me for life.

goo.gif

Good thread.. we all love the kid... just not as our starter. ha. Thanks OP, this thread was needed.

Advertisement
Back