Respect for Rosier

Advertisement
Lol. It was a tooth. Kaaya was a complete *****. Your entitled to your opinion though

Dude that was a Molar. You ever had a molar knocked out and been able to think straight much less play football, lead your team to a potential game tying touchdown, just to havte the extra point block. A molar is he deepest tooth. Eff that. Respect all day

We flying the Thank []_[] Malik banner 🛩🏷
baaq_LI.jpg

He's a man and a true Cane.

Hate on Richt for leaving him out there, or doing the same to Knowles, but I've never understood ripping on a player who is giving it his all.

Rosier, body wise, leaves it all out on the field for the U.
To be fair, Malik is still, at least at times, a pretty decent player and led this team to a lot of victories. Knowles hasn't done a single good thing and never will. Not saying you're trying to, but they shouldn't be lumped together.

Advertisement
Would love to see him lace them up one more time as our starter on Thursday night. Bet he could make some magic. Kid deserves it.

During that Clemson debacle years ago I stopped paying attention when Rosier entered. Stands were emptying. I began talking to some Clemson fans nearby. When they asked me about the new quarterback I waved it off, saying, "He's not a Miami caliber player. Just all we have at backup right now."

Huge props to that limited player for managing the type of season he had last year. Along with the gutsy rallies against Florida State and Georgia Tech, all the bold pinball rushes stand out to me. He's probably the toughest to bring down of any Miami quarterback since Testaverde, and he's more of a dare devil straight ahead runner than scrambling Testaverde.

The opponent that was clearly unprepared for Rosier's daring runs and refusal to go down easily was Notre Dame. The opening lob touchdown pass to Berrios was impressive but late first quarter the rout was on and roof off the building when Rosier on the quarterback draw defiantly weaved through or bounced off at least 6 Irish defenders, finishing standing up. That was the loudest the stadium has been under the new architecture, IMO.

He'll be remembered positively, far above the recent frustration. Eventually it will be crystal that we weren't quite back yet physically and expectations were overboard during Rosier's tenure.

The kid got us through several difficult wins. He's a cane all the way, albeit his substandard talent level. I wish him nothing but the best, but it is time to move on to the next chapter. It's only business.

Worst case scenario he's 5's backup. Not a totally disastrous situation to be in to know a former starter has Kosi's back.

Advertisement
Kid is the most sussessful, and therefore best, QB since Berlin. He broke fsu’s heart with last second win like we did in the glory days and maybe was the nail in Jimbo fleeing. Help crush ND and it’s season, a gold start for any Cane. Got us to our highest ranking in long long time. Four crushing defeats in a row a coaching failure not one kid’s.

I hate fans who trash our players and don’t like players to complain about fans, but I have no problem with Rosier tell us to quiet down after he scored TD. That was a very Cane to do. He did not tweet some butt hurt complaint; he went on the field and played his best game to show us. If Perry is now the starter, I feel fantastic that Rosier is there to jump in if needed and am confident he can win a tight game off the bench. We have perfect situation.

Last edited:
Still hard to respect a kid that says the **** he did after the Pitt game last year.

Thing is we still need him this year. I don’t think we’ve seen the last of him. It’s a long season.

I disagree. That finger to his lips was very Cane. He didn’t cry, he showed off. I acutally liked it. We *****ed, he scored TD.

Advertisement
SO WHAT HAPPENS WHEN PERRY COMES OUT THURSDAY AND THROWS 2 PICKS IN THE 1ST QUARTER.

Advertisement
Back