Request for Mods: Open a political discussion board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Political websites are no place for sports. No one there knows anything about sportsmanship.
Sports websites are no place for politics. A political poster on a sports website has already lost his argument on a political website. Bringing politics here = to bringing a prostitute home to your family.

I confess to going political and it gets hot many times. But this is a forum with mostly Cane family. We have a huge common denominator, something that has apparently be loss in the rest of the country. My opinions are deeply rooted and slow to change but when a Cane brother speaks I pay more attention than to some idiot on TV. Why, because most of us live live in the same world even if we have different views. Most importantly, at the end of the day, a simple GO CANES can draw the argument to a peaceful conclusion which becoming harder and harder to find outside our little world.

Advertisement
And nominated a black man as the presidential nominee??? Wow.

Let's be honest now, this woman says otherwise. Lol
1538688954237.png

there is this other board, most here won't know about it. The westendzone.com
They have some really civil political discussions there, might want to check it out.

If you're in the click everything is good. You have a brain and express your opinions the place is a nightmare. I had to kick the endzone to the curb, about 30 good guys there the rest are morons.

Advertisement
I confess to going political and it gets hot many times. But this is a forum with mostly Cane family. We have a huge common denominator, something that has apparently be loss in the rest of the country. My opinions are deeply rooted and slow to change but when a Cane brother speaks I pay more attention than to some idiot on TV. Why, because most of us live live in the same world even if we have different views. Most importantly, at the end of the day, a simple GO CANES can draw the argument to a peaceful conclusion which becoming harder and harder to find outside our little world.

I thought it went pretty well last night. We didn't change anyone's mind but we got to see others thoughts and feelings on a couple of subjects, that's progress IMO.

Advertisement
Or, just stop posting political garbage on a sports forum. There's 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 websites for people to argue politics on.

Exactly! Why in the bluest of all blue fck would I want to come to my favorite team’s site to talk about some political bull chit?! Take that chit to a Facebook page or CNN or FoxNews. This is for sports and anything sports related. Maybe the occasional goof off on some rap artist, but f politics. Take that somewhere else.

go to the wez. that's why its there. if you don't like it, leave the board.

Advertisement
This is a Canes football site. Political discussions should not be tolerated. Mods should delete all political posts with a warning to poster that if it continues they will be suspended. Forum mods need to get tough taking care of this divisive problem.

WHo came out the womb of a white woman lol

Someone has explaining to do lol
Here, this thread is why there should be no politics here. We all ****ing came out of Africa. Fact. I don’t care if your diik is white, black, yellow, olive or purple, you’re always gonna $#!t brown. We always think one is better than the other, and will argue till blue in the balls.***k all of you who want politics here. ***k all of you who talk $#!t like this here.

Here, this thread is why there should be no politics here. We all ****ing came out of Africa. Fact. I don’t care if your diik is white, black, yellow, olive or purple, you’re always gonna $#!t brown. We always think one is better than the other, and will argue till blue in the balls.***k all of you who want politics here. ***k all of you who talk $#!t like this here.
***** what the **** are you talking about. If your stupid *** can’t read sarcasm or see obvious jokes then idk what to tell you. It’s as if putting lol twice went right over your head.
Damnit lilduval I done went back n forth with this *****. I have failed you :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back