REPORT: Alabama uncooperative in Maurice Smith "transfer att

Advertisement
I'm sure Maurice Smith never thought he would be in this situation as the #1 CB coming out of Texas out of HS, but these kids should know that Saban truly doesn't care about the betterment of these kids and their future.

Guy just wants to use them and cares nothing for them after they have served their purpose.

Unlike Richt who truly cares about the type of men these kids become well after they have "served their purpose".

Someone needs to let recruits know about this ****

They don't care lol

Why would they?? They go there to win titles and have a good time. They probably think very little about the kid who is trying to leave. He is nothing but an outsider to them.

B/c one day it could be them if they choose to play for Saban.

Like I said, transferring from Bama most likely never crossed Maurice Smith's mind when he was a highly touted recruit...

Some(not all) recruits and their parents actually do care about the quality of human being they or their son plays for, and if that coach actually does give a **** about them.

Advertisement
He should ask for a copy of the play book since he is not allowed to leave. The full play book as the rest of the NCAA, I mean, he would be interest in the offensive side as well for possible contributions. Also ask to get involved in the recruiting of players and take them on personal tours.

Yeah, seems to be news to everybody but saban, but appeantly he can block the transfer. What's confusing everybody is that nobody ever blocks these kind of transfers because what a colossal **** move that would be.

Butch wouldn't let Scott Covington transfer.

Lol at recruits caring about this. Alabama outright cuts a bunch of kids every year. It's how they manage to recruit a full class every year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back