REPORT: Alabama uncooperative in Maurice Smith "transfer att

Advertisement
As much as I hate Satan, I dont think he has the power to stop the transfer.

Yeah, seems to be news to everybody but saban, but appeantly he can block the transfer. What's confusing everybody is that nobody ever blocks these kind of transfers because what a colossal **** move that would be.

Advertisement

If the kid graduated, then it's his choice. correct? Forget the U, these kids better unite and stand up for their rights. Coaches can be under contract free agents, but a kid can't opt to change institutions after fulling at least 1 year of his yearly renewable scholie? Seems like this would be a easily challenged legal issue. But where Big $$$$ and the powerless collide, Big $$$ always prevail in this fair legal system.

If the kid graduated, then it's his choice. correct? Forget the U, these kids better unite and stand up for their rights. Coaches can be under contract free agents, but a kid can't opt to change institutions after fulling at least 1 year of his yearly renewable scholie? Seems like this would be a easily challenged legal issue. But where Big $$$$ and the powerless collide, Big $$$ always prevail in this fair legal system.

Point taken...still...Fvck you too

Advertisement
He hasn't graduated yet.

He's set to graduate in August.

Also, Nick Saban's a **** and the sky is blue. Nothing new.

Lil' Nickpoleon is a gigantic inflamed cünt. He was allowed to transfer without a problem from Michigan State to LSU and from LSU to the Dolphins and then to Alabama. No one tried to stop him. Now that midget cünt is fcking over Smith.

Advertisement
Never heard of any coach challenging a graduate transfer. The rule seems pretty clear.

Satan is a collosal tool bag. Smith is going to graduate next month and at that time he will legally be able to go wherever he wants. Apparently, Smith wants to get here ASAP to get a jump on things as any player would. Satan knows he is gone anyway but since Smith technically has not graduated yet, Satan is being a vindictive **** by purposefully holding him up as long as possible instead of just letting the kid go and wishing him well. This is purely spiteful and malicious and in my opinion, very unprofessional and mean spirited. Satan needs get sodomised with a curling iron.

Never heard of any coach challenging a graduate transfer. The rule seems pretty clear.

It's not a graduate transfer until the moment he graduates. Technically until that time, Smith still needs approval and Satan is using that to hold the kid up as long as possible. Really great stand up guy huh?

Advertisement

It's not a graduate transfer until the moment he graduates. Technically until that time, Smith still needs approval and Satan is using that to hold the kid up as long as possible. Really great stand up guy huh?

I guess I should re-phrase: I've never heard of any coach challenging a prospective graduate transfer. Very often, these kids are graduating over the Summer. The coaches know this and normally are decent about going along with it. Why does Saban, with a roster full of 4 and 5 star recruits, have to be such a prick?

I guess I should re-phrase: I've never heard of any coach challenging a prospective graduate transfer. Very often, these kids are graduating over the Summer. The coaches know this and normally are decent about going along with it. Why does Saban, with a roster full of 4 and 5 star recruits, have to be such a prick?

Because the guy is a vindictive little **** that's why. It's just in his nature. Who knows what went down between Smith and Satan. Maybe they had words. Maybe Smith told Satan to his face what a phucking **** he is and now Satan is trying to ***** him as much as he can. I can only speculate.

He hasn't graduated yet.

He's set to graduate in August.

Also, Nick Saban's a **** and the sky is blue. Nothing new.

Lil' Nickpoleon is a gigantic inflamed smelly vindictive cünt with a nasty yeast infection. He was allowed to transfer without a problem from Michigan State to LSU and from LSU to the Dolphins and then to Alabama. No one tried to stop him. Now that midget cünt is fcking over Smith.

FIFY

He needs it after too. School has to release the player.

Advertisement
Back