Reminds me of the 2010 UNC game

Advertisement
Even though we beat GT a few times in a row lets not act like Doritos has owned them. They ran all over us in 2012 scoring 36 unanswered points. Also they got off to a great start last year as well. This year team has been weak on the road so this game is far from a gimme.

Didnt graham have a big drop in that game?

Can't remember. I only remember being down 24-7, before Morris ran one in...we recovered the onside kick and then TB took one to the house almost immediately after.

Was running around my living room like a maniac because it all happened in about 5 minutes of real time.

Swore we were gonna pull it off.

Even though we beat GT a few times in a row lets not act like Doritos has owned them. They ran all over us in 2012 scoring 36 unanswered points. Also they got off to a great start last year as well. This year team has been weak on the road so this game is far from a gimme.

Right. Was wondering where all of the "Dorito owns Gtech" talk was coming from.....

Advertisement
GT, like the rest of the Coastal division, is a ******* grab bag. No clue what you're gonna get from week-to-week. GT barely beat Ga. Southern and led Wofford by 1 at halftime. They also won at Lane Stadium.

I like our chances.

Advertisement
I remember everyone saying Duke was a gimmie last year , I rustled jimmies when I said "we can't take anyone for granted ".We all know how that ended.

GT will be playing at home for the Coastal title, (a win basically hands it to them) we will be playing on the road for 3rd or 4th place in the Coastal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I dont think Miami has any 'sure thing' on the road at this moment. That's just the reality. Seeing his believing with this unit...

Ugh... the 2010 season. It contained four of the most nut-crushing losses of the past decade- getting blown out by OSU*, getting blown out by FSU, losing to a BAD Virginia team after getting a grain of hope from that UNC game, and then the ******* ND bowl loss.

Yep in the Al Groh 3-4 shytfest game

We saw Spencer Whipple at QB for the University of Miami in an ACC coastal factoring game.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back