Reminds me of the 2010 UNC game

Canes82

Freshman
Premium
Coastal opponent, negativity brewing strongly within the fan base, "decent" win, etc

Only to be ***** slapped on the road the following week against an inferior opponent.

Good win. Golden still sucks.

Neg away.

/Mope out

Advertisement
I predicted we would beat Duke, but we aren't winning in GT.

Why wouldn't we win against GT? They beat us once with the crap triple option and haven't since. Even worse Cane teams the past few years have beat them (some in nail biters, some handily)

Advertisement
Why wouldn't we win against GT? They beat us once with the crap triple option and haven't since. Even worse Cane teams the past few years have beat them (some in nail biters, some handily)

Exactly, GT's not gonna surprise Miami, everyone knows what they're going to do, stop it and you beat them.

Next game was against Virginia.

What a **** show.

Jacory got plastered and didn't return.

We saw Spencer Whipple at QB for the University of Miami.

Defense couldn't stop a nosebleed in the first half.

Stephen Morris and Travis Benjamin brought us back only to get ****ed by the defense again on 3rd down and long.

That loss crushed my entire soul.

Advertisement
LMAO we are going to ***** slap GT and i thought that before last night's game . GT is just not built to beat us and never has been. WE should put up around 400 yards passing on that D and the QB like always against us , no matter who that moron Johnson has passing the ball , will go for 7-19 or something like that for 80 yards or whatnot. UM 42 GT 13 . And that doesn't in the slightest mean i think UM is very good it is just an example of how bad of a coach Paul Johnson is with his 1975 offense.

Advertisement
Was that the infamous "we back game " cause sean spence was spanking brandon Harris of the field ?

On thing No D has been good at his been defending the triple option. While at temple he faced Navy every year. I am no a fan of the man but his defense has been above average against GT.

Advertisement
On thing No D has been good at his been defending the triple option. While at temple he faced Navy every year. I am no a fan of the man but his defense has been above average against GT.

true, i think GT is the one team that is tailor made for that crap scheme of his

Next game was against Virginia.

What a **** show.

Jacory got plastered and didn't return.

We saw Spencer Whipple at QB for the University of Miami.

Defense couldn't stop a nosebleed in the first half.

Stephen Morris and Travis Benjamin brought us back only to get ****ed by the defense again on 3rd down and long.

That loss crushed my entire soul.

i think a case can be made arguing that as the lowest point post national title for UM.

Advertisement
Back