Reminds me of the 2010 UNC game

Advertisement
more nervous about this one than Duke, but think we should win, however when the offense goes on the 3rd down wolf of wall street qualude paralization on the road, the defense tends to cave more than at home.. we're probably gonna have a shot early to do damage, but if we pass on it like saturday we will have a problem;we have a major 2nd quarter issue

Last edited:
GT always has a nasty pass rush. Kaaya doesn't deal well with the pass rush yet.

? You watched last nights game. The 4 the down TD, Kaaya was wearing a DE.

So you picked out one great play under duress and ignored the fifty bad ones? Not surprised. Now, go ahead and turn this into a "you hate Kaaya, and he's going to make you eat crow" thread.

Wouldn't be shocked either way, GT will move the ball and put up points. Can Kaaya limit turnovers on the road and will Coley be smart enough to ride Duke and Yearby?

Advertisement
People can spin it all they want..but the facts are that Golden is undefeated against Gtech. So yes, he owns them. I get it that we hate the guy..but lets not just get downright silly here. Now if this were Vtech, I would be singing a different tune.

I am not saying we smash Gtech, but seeing that this scheme matches up well against Paul Johnsons offense, I expect a win.

I think that you guys are forgetting that Anthony Chickillo was literally born for the GT game. That's always his "breakout" game.

GT is throwing more with their new QB and he does it well. This will be a dog fight.

You sure about that?
#5 Thomas, J. Att Comp Int Pct Yards TD Long Sack-Yds Effic
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wofford............... 15 11 0 73.3 282 2 71 0-0 275.25
Tulane................ 8 3 1 37.5 15 0 11 1-7 28.25
Georgia Southern...... 24 11 0 45.8 188 4 57 1-8 166.63
Virginia Tech......... 18 7 0 38.9 125 1 31 1-4 115.56
TOTALS................ 65 32 1 49.2 610 7 71 3-19 160.52

Sorry, it a bytch to read, but he's completing under 50% and that's after completing over 70% vs Wofford.
Looks like the same ol GT passing game to me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back