Reminder: This is how Golden can recruit...

futurecane

Redshirt Freshman
with no sanctions or black cloud hanging over him. Dude is killing it out there.

That is all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love the dude but I'll crown him on signing day and not a moment sooner.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Hard to crown a guy when it looks like Michel, Cook, Dixon and Lane may all head elsewhere

No it's not. He has a top 5 class that is only getting stronger. Given our recent history and pathetic fan base, I'd say there is little room to criticize coach in this area.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Hard to crown a guy when it looks like Michel, Cook, Dixon and Lane may all head elsewhere

No it's not. He has a top 5 class that is only getting stronger. Given our recent history and pathetic fan base, I'd say there is little room to criticize coach in this area.

Did I miss signing day? All I said is I'll hold off crowning him until then

Advertisement

Well even if he misses on them it's not always do you get the guys but how close are you to the elite guys because sometimes "other factors" win out that isn't the coaches fault

we still have a few needs left

Like?

rb(this is not about cook but its obvious we need a #2. cant have a bust), guard(don't know how smooth the transition will be for tackles in this class), dt(we have 3 leaving from a already weak position)........ we have a big need at lb & S but we will let the cream rise to the top when they get on campus. not bashing just being honest

Well even if he misses on them it's not always do you get the guys but how close are you to the elite guys because sometimes "other factors" win out that isn't the coaches fault

Loser talk 101

Should Al get a participation ribbon too?

GTFOOH with this at least we tried hard talk

Advertisement

Loser talk 101

Should Al get a participation ribbon too?

GTFOOH with this at least we tried hard talk

Did I say at least we tried smart ***? No, not every coach can get every **** recruit its impossible and sometimes he does everything he can and other factors win out sucks but its reality

Advertisement
343.jpg

We have a top 5 class without cook, dixon, lane or michel...if they decide to join, great...if not, then goodluck to them as long as its not FSU. Some kids just dont want to stay home, take off your hurricane shades and act like a grown man.

I have never questioned Golden recruiting. Not one bit. I do feel he should let No D go.....at the same time, you can stockpile so much talent where the team turns into a player driven team like our teams in the past and you can call anything and they execute it and beat anyone. When the season is over I generally relax from getting too hyped up about schemes and whats wrong. Now its about building the program and getting the best players. Golden is in his element. He can sell ice to freezer. Lol

Advertisement
Back