Remind you of a program in Coral Gables??

Advertisement
Willie better win more than 8 games of he's gone period.year 3 and team hasn't made significant improvements he could be out long before the season.have to say it if Willie is let go this year or next a d cmr after taking a year off to reenergizes as he's watching spread offenses around picks up a few ideas and gets that fsu job.he could get his 20 million back.don't laugh some of you young fans don't realize back in the day late 80s & the 90s his offenses were hard to stop.we won several against him but half of them the kicker failed them not his offenses.his offenses always have fsu a shot to beat us on the last play.plus as a competitor hed love to stick to the fans for the drama around here last year.and show he can still get it done.

Willie better win more than 8 games of he's gone period.year 3 and team hasn't made significant improvements he could be out long before the season.have to say it if Willie is let go this year or next a d cmr after taking a year off to reenergizes as he's watching spread offenses around picks up a few ideas and gets that fsu job.he could get his 20 million back.don't laugh some of you young fans don't realize back in the day late 80s & the 90s his offenses were hard to stop.we won several against him but half of them the kicker failed them not his offenses.his offenses always have fsu a shot to beat us on the last play.plus as a competitor hed love to stick to the fans for the drama around here last year.and show he can still get it done.

I pray their next coach is low T richt
I cant imagine what a manny defense would do to a richt offense

i said years ago to my kids and everyone else. Jimbo sold his soul to the devil by not controlling Winston and allowing him to play. You lose culture and discipline when you do that and it comes back later to pay its price. couldn't be happier.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Issue is Jimbo saw they weren't going to put the amount of money in the program that Bama and Clemson has done to have sustained success. He likely needed a change of scenery. But putting everything on Jimbo and excussing Taggart's failures is exactly what we have been doing for years. Shannon supporters blamed Coker. Golden supporters blamed Shannon. Richt suporters blamed Golden. Spare me the it takes time BS line. A school like Miami or FSU shouldn't take more than 2 years to get right. If Taggart shows no progress this year it's 100% on him.

So they kept players eligible but that is going to change and they expect Taggert to win with better control...so no cheating but win. Good Luck

Does Miami whip FSU 58-0 at The Doak in order to facilitate transition from Taggart to Richt?

I’d be thrilled if richt became the head coach over there. Nothing against Richt but after his run here he doesn’t exactly strike fear in my heart
That could go both ways. His problem was his initial mistakes of bringing his son here and insisting on play calling. What if hes learned from that? Lil Johnny knows his role in what happened. Unless I'm wrong about him I really doubt hed out his father through that again. What if they force an actual oc on him. Like Briles for instance? No bueno is all I'll say.

Advertisement
That could go both ways. His problem was his initial mistakes of bringing his son here and insisting on play calling. What if hes learned from that? Lil Johnny knows his role in what happened. Unless I'm wrong about him I really doubt hed out his father through that again. What if they force an actual oc on him. Like Briles for instance? No bueno is all I'll say.

I said it when it happened if Richt could have brought Briles here and kept Manny as DC. Look out!!

And that's exactly why Willie is there - to be a placeholder. As soon as he gets the culture going in the right direction it will be time for them to get a new president and possibly a new AD. That is when Willie will be let go.

A couple months ago I really thought Willie had a chance, but the more I read into that situation, the more I realized what's really going on in Tallahassee.

Put it like this, FSU is getting a new stand-alone football facility in 2021 and Willie won't be around to see it unless he gets the backing of the new pres.

Also have to get the "privatization" of the AD done to avoid all of the Title 9 mess they find themselves in....

As usual, not restructuring to fix the problems, restructuring to deflect the problems.

UM

Advertisement

and combine it w a larger booster network

Advertisement
Back