Remind you of a program in Coral Gables??

Advertisement
And that's exactly why Willie is there - to be a placeholder. As soon as he gets the culture going in the right direction it will be time for them to get a new president and possibly a new AD. That is when Willie will be let go.

A couple months ago I really thought Willie had a chance, but the more I read into that situation, the more I realized what's really going on in Tallahassee.

Put it like this, FSU is getting a new stand-alone football facility in 2021 and Willie won't be around to see it unless he gets the backing of the new pres.

Willie better win more than 8 games of he's gone period.year 3 and team hasn't made significant improvements he could be out long before the season.have to say it if Willie is let go this year or next a d cmr after taking a year off to reenergizes as he's watching spread offenses around picks up a few ideas and gets that fsu job.he could get his 20 million back.don't laugh some of you young fans don't realize back in the day late 80s & the 90s his offenses were hard to stop.we won several against him but half of them the kicker failed them not his offenses.his offenses always have fsu a shot to beat us on the last play.plus as a competitor hed love to stick to the fans for the drama around here last year.and show he can still get it done.

Willie better win more than 8 games of he's gone period.year 3 and team hasn't made significant improvements he could be out long before the season.have to say it if Willie is let go this year or next a d cmr after taking a year off to reenergizes as he's watching spread offenses around picks up a few ideas and gets that fsu job.he could get his 20 million back.don't laugh some of you young fans don't realize back in the day late 80s & the 90s his offenses were hard to stop.we won several against him but half of them the kicker failed them not his offenses.his offenses always have fsu a shot to beat us on the last play.plus as a competitor hed love to stick to the fans for the drama around here last year.and show he can still get it done.

You just won the award for most ridiculous post of 2019.

Advertisement
Really what's ridiculous about it.how many wide rights or lefts have there been.do the years 91,92 and 2000 ring a bell.how about 87 &89.89 we lost 87 fsu was a two point conversion from beating us plus led the game by a couple scores going into the 4th quarter.rest were the wide rights and wide lefts oh and I left out the 92,93 &94 seasons.from 95-99 his offenses smacked us pretty good.especially in 96&97 fsu kicked the dodo out of us even though we were on probation.

I pray to god FSU hires CMR.

Advertisement
Crab Legs was the beginning of the end for them. I wonder if any of their players even go to class. With their politician president & the AD they now have decided to keep the athletic dept a "private" entity so the media & others won't know anything that goes on. It will be resemble how PSU operated under Paterno.

How drunk were you?

Whoa.

Considering who is on this board, that is a BOLD statement.

You sir, have moxie.

7JKxadjR12DKtKS7gO.gif

Last edited:
Jimbo left FSU a similar situation that Urban left UF. National title winning coach leaves on the decline. No one understands how to right the ship. UF chewed up Muschamp and McElwain. The fan demands are high and the means to meet them are higher.

Advertisement
Crab Legs was the beginning of the end for them. I wonder if any of their players even go to class. With their politician president & the AD they now have decided to keep the athletic dept a "private" entity so the media & others won't know anything that goes on. It will be resemble how PSU operated under Paterno.

Excellent point, I read an article a while back about the president of the Seminole Booster club and how much power they wield, it's a strange dynamic for sure.

Advertisement
I would praise the heavens if Mark Richt ever became the head coach at FSU.

And that's exactly why Willie is there - to be a placeholder. As soon as he gets the culture going in the right direction it will be time for them to get a new president and possibly a new AD. That is when Willie will be let go.

A couple months ago I really thought Willie had a chance, but the more I read into that situation, the more I realized what's really going on in Tallahassee.

Put it like this, FSU is getting a new stand-alone football facility in 2021 and Willie won't be around to see it unless he gets the backing of the new pres.
Willie lump lump will NEVER be a person who gets the culture in the right direction. Hes FAR more likely to get them the death penalty before he fixes ****. Hes part of the problem. That's what I laugh about with dugans going back there. Boy was there some funny conversations about the past between them. 🤣

Advertisement
Back