Remind you of a program in Coral Gables??

That could go both ways. His problem was his initial mistakes of bringing his son here and insisting on play calling. What if hes learned from that? Lil Johnny knows his role in what happened. Unless I'm wrong about him I really doubt hed out his father through that again. What if they force an actual oc on him. Like Briles for instance? No bueno is all I'll say.

He could have made it work.

Hire a top notch oc/qbc and demote Jon to be the guy’s understudy and coffee man. Would have done way more for Richt and Jon’s career.

Just killed two birds with one stone. After that, without the playcalling duties, Richt can be personally responsible for special teams . None of this worst punting in p5 mess.

Richt chose to go down with the ship.

Advertisement
Richt's career has been trending downwards for 11 years now. That old dog ain't changing his ways. So for those reasons he'd be the perfect hire for FSU

He could have made it work.

Hire a top notch oc/qbc and demote Jon to be the guy’s understudy and coffee man. Would have done way more for Richt and Jon’s career.

Just killed two birds with one stone. After that, without the playcalling duties, Richt can be personally responsible for special teams . None of this worst punting in p5 mess.

Richt chose to go down with the ship.
You're partially right. Myself at the end of the day I really like cmr the man. Very high quality guy so maybe I'm giving him a pass. His mistakes were all initial. He never should've gave lil Johnny such an important role he clearly was overmatched by. He clearly should've hired an oc initially and at worst been involved in the offense. No man is perfect. Maybe it was his ego initially wanting to prove to Georgia he wasnt the problem. Honestly I dont know. But once he did that he was basically locked in. We knew what the bot was forcing him into. For him if we wouldve settled to demote lil Johnny to the role he should've initially had (st) maybe hes still here. But we said hes gotta go period and bring an an oc. I know for a fact he was willing to hire an oc. Brown complained about it but he was willing to do that. But can you imagine being put in the position of sacrificing your own son to save your job... it's a JOB. He has this university than he has his blood. He'd have to live for life with the fact that he ended his sons career(lil Johnny did that himself). What do you want from the man? A man of God at that... c'mon. The fact that he walked away from all that money just off his principles should make it to where no real cane fan should dare say a negative word about him. That's a tangible sacrifice anyone can understand.

You're partially right. Myself at the end of the day I really like cmr the man. Very high quality guy so maybe I'm giving him a pass. His mistakes were all initial. He never should've gave lil Johnny such an important role he clearly was overmatched by. He clearly should've hired an oc initially and at worst been involved in the offense. No man is perfect. Maybe it was his ego initially wanting to prove to Georgia he wasnt the problem. Honestly I dont know. But once he did that he was basically locked in. We knew what the bot was forcing him into. For him if we wouldve settled to demote lil Johnny to the role he should've initially had (st) maybe hes still here. But we said hes gotta go period and bring an an oc. I know for a fact he was willing to hire an oc. Brown complained about it but he was willing to do that. But can you imagine being put in the position of sacrificing your own son to save your job... it's a JOB. He has this university than he has his blood. He'd have to live for life with the fact that he ended his sons career(lil Johnny did that himself). What do you want from the man? A man of God at that... c'mon. The fact that he walked away from all that money just off his principles should make it to where no real cane fan should dare say a negative word about him. That's a tangible sacrifice anyone can understand.

hes been nothing short of great in terms of turning the program around. he upgraded the facilities, got the school relevant again, got us a bowl win (which we had been lacking since the computers bowl), and on top of that, brought us manny. he may not have won big, but he helped lay a foundation for manny to succeed. also, it seemed like he missed calling plays and thought he still had it. he was proven wrong in that aspect and w the weird handling of the QBs, it became a mess.

Advertisement
I agree with this 100 percent walking away from that amount of cash on principal was a honorable move. Coach Richt did a lot of the leg work to build the infrastructure we need to win big here. I will always respect the man for that

hes been nothing short of great in terms of turning the program around. he upgraded the facilities, got the school relevant again, got us a bowl win (which we had been lacking since the computers bowl), and on top of that, brought us manny. he may not have won big, but he helped lay a foundation for manny to succeed. also, it seemed like he missed calling plays and thought he still had it. he was proven wrong in that aspect and w the weird handling of the QBs, it became a mess.
Sad part is his play calling became what it was BECAUSE he knew how hampered he was by his son... ****ed up.

Advertisement
They are in far deeper than most or all of us really realize. They have little idea what the real problem is and are even farther from starting to have a plan to fix it.

Let’s not let this opportunity slip.

Sometimes when you win at all costs, you pay a **** of a price.

A life time contract for Willie seems like the only logical move in my eyes
#WillieForLife!

Not only that, but it might be the only thing that saves the entire planet.

China getting hypersonic ballistic missiles, Iran getting the bomb, California seceding and getting annexed by Mexico, climate change gonna destroy the planet in 12 or 13 years (I can't remember which AOC said).

Willie, and only Willie, can save us now.

Advertisement
A life time contract for Willie seems like the only logical move in my eyes

It's so obvious, I'm not sure how anyone can argue.

It's as obvious to me as the meaning of your screen name now is, now that I've figured it out. Have read your posts for years, never put a moment's thought into what your screen name actually said, then, BOOM! OK, 305! Duh. That's how plainly obvious it is now that I have awareness that FSU has one, and only one, choice. They must lock up Willie Taggart now, before it is too late.

#WillieForLife!

Not only that, but it might be the only thing that saves the entire planet.

China getting hypersonic ballistic missiles, Iran getting the bomb, California seceding and getting annexed by Mexico, climate change gonna destroy the planet in 12 or 13 years (I can't remember which AOC said).

Willie, and only Willie, can save us now.
We'll never know until we try. Just gotta make sure we give him long enough.

Advertisement
It's so obvious, I'm not sure how anyone can argue.

It's as obvious to me as the meaning of your screen name now is, now that I've figured it out. Have read your posts for years, never put a moment's thought into what your screen name actually said, then, BOOM! OK, 305! Duh. That's how plainly obvious it is now that I have awareness that FSU has one, and only one, choice. They must lock up Willie Taggart now, before it is too late.
Without Willie I have serious doubts about FSU’s ability to function as an institution of higher learning

I don’t see how what I just read in that article is comparable to anything that went on at Miami in recent history??

Advertisement
Back