Remembering the Turnover chain

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Richt did well with Golden’s offense recruits but he took a ton of L’s recruiting. Look at the 2019 offense and the players he left for Manny. No offensive linemen. No wide receivers. No quarterbacks

The year being a fan was fun and one of the only reasons my 3 boys are Canes fans. Was the the best year of their entire lives sadly and they were all old enough to remember it by then. They made their own turnover chain replica and had a case for it and everything. Was a lot of fun with my 3 boys.

Advertisement
Was fun while it lasted. Canes introduced the CHAIN, then the rest of these dopes and losers across America started to copy us.

Smoke
Four fingers (pause)
Turnover Chain

can i live obama GIF

Advertisement
Richt was set up to fail. We were still running the program on a shoestring budget. I know Richt got 4M, double Golden. But he had to hire guys like Patke, Rumph and Banda as his coaches with no real staff, plus had to donate his own money to get the indoor practice facility funded. And pre-portal, when kids had to sit a year after transferring, building back a talented roster took many years.

p.s. I yelled turnover chain in the crowd at one of this year's games after an interception and the crowd around me all got a good laugh.

Advertisement
Back