Remember this name

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is him pancaking Hypolite.

Yea i saw that 1...it was a really good play by him. But i dont know about the 4 star teammate he did good against. Because there isnt any other 4 star's on that dline. Mca's Dline also are all younger than him..those kids are pups. 9tha nd 10th graders...with the best 1 a Jr not playing.

I watched film on #71 and i liked his build...and believe he will be a really good recruit down the road. He's getting coached up pretty good by my homie over there at chaminade ol too.

Advertisement
Yea i saw that 1...it was a really good play by him. But i dont know about the 4 star teammate he did good against. Because there isnt any other 4 star's on that dline. Mca's Dline also are all younger than him..those kids are pups. 9tha nd 10th graders...with the best 1 a Jr not playing.

I watched film on #71 and i liked his build...and believe he will be a really good recruit down the road. He's getting coached up pretty good by my homie over there at chaminade ol too.

He got coached by Jason Taylor when he was 14 but I think he's a better OL prospect than Dline.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back