Remember this name

canecrazy23

CIS GIF Champion 2021
River Brazil

He's my sons close friend and my good buddy's kid. He's 6'4 260 at the age of 16. He's the starting left guard for Chaminade. He' sent me a video of him pancaking Ruben Hypolite. He absolutely destroys him. He also went up against Hypolites 4 star teammate (forgot the name) and held his own and then some. Kids is going to be recruited by everyone. He's half Indian. Dad is a huge Oklahoma fan and played ball for Oklahoma St. He hangs out with the UM recruits from his team at Dania pier fishing all the time.

Advertisement
River Brazil

He's my sons close friend and my good buddy's kid. He's 6'4 260 at the age of 16. He's the starting left guard for Chaminade. He' sent me a video of him pancaking Ruben Hypolite. He absolutely destroys him. He also went up against Hypolites 4 star teammate (forgot the name) and held his own and then some. Kids is going to be recruited by everyone. He's half Indian. Dad is a huge Oklahoma fan and played ball for Oklahoma St. He hangs out with the UM recruits from his team at Dania pier fishing all the time.

Dad played for Okie St. and is a huge OU fan? Wow...don't hear that everyday.

Hopefully he wants to hang back here with his boys nd not worry about who Dad likes....

UM

Advertisement
Advertisement
River Brazil

Cooley or East Indian?

River Brazil

If he’s going to Oklahoma I do t want to remember, if Miami has a legit shot than I will remember

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, I usually have gone under the notion that an East Indian was a person that was born and is from India while a Cooley is a person that has East Indian lineage however they were born or grew up in the Caribbean. An Afro-Indo mix.

Well the name Cooley came from the British company that brought them over to the Caribbean.

River Brazil

Does he have any offers yet? If so, who?

Advertisement
Back