Remember the name: Dionte Mullins

Advertisement
Saw him at 7v7 at St. Thomas University, and he was one of the best players at the event.

Kid is insane, Larry Blustein said Sean Taylor's dad said he reminded him of Sean.

[video=youtube;OcFsbPmWS3g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcFsbPmWS3g[/video]

I will throw another 2016 Name to remember out there....

Kid clocked a 10.6 100 meter as an 8th grader

659244.JPG

195.jpg

NO SUNSHINE

Last edited:
Holy **** @ both those kids. The bigger this 7on7 stuff gets, the more of these types of kids you'll see.

Advertisement
Wow they both studs. Nate looks so ****ing smooth with cuts and running.

Kid is an unreal talent. Older brother is Josh Johnson from Purdue (Going to get drafted) and his uncle started as a freshman at Umass (Trey Dudley-Giles)

That kid from Pasco is one of the most :eekeyes: athletes I've seen in a while.

You'd expect him to be a long strider at 6'3, but he has little man feet to go along with that speed. Great turnover as a runner.

Advertisement
17.jpg:large

No sunshine, even standing with Tyriq haha

Better get on him quick. Kid may be top in the state

Looks taller than Tyriq too

Its hard to believe both these guys are just freshmen.. Wow! The kid from pasco needs to start getting everything in order to graduate after his junior year... He's just wasting his time in HS.. He looks like a quality D1 athlete already! His acceleration at 6'3 is impressive

imgres

Dionte Mullins AKA "Redman" has always been a raw athlete since his pop warner days. He's only a freshman and will only get better. If the "U" offers him his junior he year, he's a definite committment. Believe me when I say this...

Advertisement
196.jpg

Dionte Mullins AKA "Redman" has always been a raw athlete since his pop warner days. He's only a freshman and will only get better. If the "U" offers him his junior he year, he's a definite committment. Believe me when I say this...
what makes you say this?

Two flags thrown on him in first to minutes for excessive celebration and roughing?........WANT

Advertisement
196.jpg

what makes you say this?

I've know and coached the kid since he was in Pop Warner. His mom decided to send him to Gulliver when he was supposed to attend Homestead. He's a die hard Miami Cane fan... Dreams of being a Cane... But you may never know once he starts being heavily recruited. But as of now... Its all about the "U" believe me

Advertisement
Back