Remember Edmond Boateng?

Advertisement
Want Boateng cause he is higher rated. But seriously because he has 3 years to play instead of 2 with Pelon.

Advertisement
-He found out that he's the #2 JUCO player in the country and it was pleasing for him. “I got the message one day on Facebook and I had to sit down to really read it,” Boateng said. “I was shocked, it was so crazy, time was at a standstill and I knew how big it was. He's very humbled by the honor

- As happy as hie is he isn't too worried about the rankings. “I didn’t pay attention to who the top guys were until all this stuff started blowing up. My friends were telling me which dudes I was in the mix with and that was the first time I noticed. To this day, I don’t view it as a necessity.

-He's gotten a major change in his recruitment and he's hoping it's based on his film

- He's an ee who hasn't visited anywhere and with 10 offers he has to hurry with a decision. “A few schools are floating in my head right now but it’s coming down to that time where I have to make a list,” Boateng said. “I can’t brush it off any longer, I need to be adamant about where I’m going. My visits are going to be so hectic getting jam packed into a few weeks

- He's trying to set up an ov to Arizona first and UM next

- UM being his first offer is huge for him. He talked to AG a couple weeks ago and he asked how Boateng was doing. He was supposed to go in the summer but chose to wait and they talked about a visit but he's unsure right now

- The NCAA ruling was huge for him. “Well it was a factor but to be honest, I was Sherlock Holmes and I did my own investigation,” Boateng said. “With Miami doing their part, I knew the severity wouldn’t be that detrimental towards playing in bowl games and losing scholarships

- He's very impressed with UM this year. Saying they've been spectacular and he's watched the majority of the games. They show heart and resiliency when it comes to keeping the lead or gaining it back once again. That’s evidence for what Coach Golden has done with the program and I’ve definitely been following up on them

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/DE-Edmond-Boateng-Working-Out-Visit-Details-158822

Advertisement
Hope Miami can get all the JUCO players this year.....

D. Stuckey, M. Wyche, C. Pelon, T. Clinkscale, E. Boateng, A. Kinard, D. Derricott

I really want this guy. He will be a redshirt sophomore and can be a instant impact player. He could be the perfect replacement for Green and give more of a pass rush from that side.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back