Relocation to Peachtree City GA

Advertisement
Your best bet is to get in touch with the alumni department at UM. Ask of there is an alumni group or coordinator in the area and if so, could they put you in touch with them. Most large cities have one, so it's just a matter of finding who is in charge of that group as they'll typically have game watch events somewhere. Good luck!

I don't mean to be a jerk, but is there any safe place to live off of Camp Creek?

We haven't had anything going on in my neck of the woods off camp creek not to say that their couldn't be but all the neighborhoods that are in the area and those that are being built are pretty quite for the most part...Pretty mixed neighborhoods off CC so that may be one reason..

If you have a family, Ptree city is a nice place to raise kids. Everyone owns golf carts...even the HS kids have parking spots for them at the high school. Closest Hurricane bar is probably in Norcross (northside) but I vaguely remember someone owning a cigar bar downtown that is all Canes.

There will be a decent amount of places to watch games that will have the ACC network on since there are enough Tech fans in Fairburn/Ptree city....there is a mellow mushroom in their square is all I remember
I know a guy @Hstokes1447

Advertisement
Lived in Atlanta for over 25 yrs, when it was still a small city. Great town great people. My little Bro and I got thrown out of a bar in Marietta back in 83 after Canes first NC, after a bizarre head butting incident upon the final whistle and ensuing celebration. Needed a couple of stitches to close that *****, but well worth it. What I know about Dawg fans is the commonality of enemies, they hate UF and Tech and so do we. So they’re pretty tolerant of Canes, except maybe bout that head butt thang. Good luck. CANESNATION🙌🏿

Advertisement
What are the better areas around Atlanta? We were in Decatur recently and found some nice restaurants, but I don't know what the commute would be like.

What are the better areas around Atlanta? We were in Decatur recently and found some nice restaurants, but I don't know what the commute would be like.
East Atlanta, Buckhead...Little five. Down town Decatur has a bunch of great restaurants. I highly suggest the iberian pig. Big Tex, Brick Store Pub are worth checking out to. Check out Ammazza, voted best pizza in Atlanta!

Advertisement
I don't mean to be a jerk, but is there any safe place to live off of Camp Creek?
Yeah the safer side of CC is where the shopping area is ....Now the opposite end is a different story lol but either way just be on guard because Atl is home of thieves

Good luck fellow cane!

I just finished moving from DC into Manhattan, NY for the first time. I’m trying to link with some NYC canes.

So I know the moving deal. Best wishes to you and yours

I moved up here to Brooklyn from Atlanta this year but I'm always in Manhattan. Brother Jimmy's is the cane spot up here but imma have to sit out a few weeks since I just broke my ankle yesterday.

Advertisement
I know man, Im going to stay there for a year since thats where my office is but may look into moving closer to ATL and commute in.
Heads up Atlanta traffic sucks!!!!!!
200-north-fact-atlanta-is-an-hour-drive-from-atlanta-61407245.png

Advertisement
Back