Relocation to Peachtree City GA

Canes4348

Freshman
I will be moving down south in two weeks. Anyone know any good hurricane bars on that side of GA?

Advertisement
I will be moving down south in two weeks. Anyone know any good hurricane bars on that side of GA?
Don't know of any at all. You're in UGA country my friend. If you hear of any, please let me know. Been here since 96, haven't heard of one yet.

Don't know of any at all. You're in UGA country my friend. If you hear of any, please let me know. Been here since 96, haven't heard of one yet.
I was down and went to a small place called Y knots in PTC they were all UGA but had a large IUP flag. The IUP flag was a nice touch since that is where I went and played up here in PA. But overall I can see it will be tough sledding for a canes fan deep in SEC country.

Advertisement
I know man, Im going to stay there for a year since thats where my office is but may look into moving closer to ATL and commute in.
Yikes!~ You picked the wrong side of Atlanta. North Atlanta is where the actions' at. Cobb, Forysth, Gwinnett. If you have a chance to change locations this is my unsolicited advice to you--do it!

Peachtree city depending on which side is probably about a good 15-30 mins at the most..I live off of camp creek and it takes me like 10-15 mins and peachtree is like another 10-15 mins south of me but depends on how fast you drive..
There's a spot that a coworker of my wife's who is a big cane fan says a lot of canes meet up for every game at but she'd have to ask him tomorrow..

If you have a family, Ptree city is a nice place to raise kids. Everyone owns golf carts...even the HS kids have parking spots for them at the high school. Closest Hurricane bar is probably in Norcross (northside) but I vaguely remember someone owning a cigar bar downtown that is all Canes.

There will be a decent amount of places to watch games that will have the ACC network on since there are enough Tech fans in Fairburn/Ptree city....there is a mellow mushroom in their square is all I remember

Advertisement
If you have a family, Ptree city is a nice place to raise kids. Everyone owns golf carts...even the HS kids have parking spots for them at the high school. Closest Hurricane bar is probably in Norcross (northside) but I vaguely remember someone owning a cigar bar downtown that is all Canes.

There will be a decent amount of places to watch games that will have the ACC network on since there are enough Tech fans in Fairburn/Ptree city....there is a mellow mushroom in their square is all I remember
No family yet but think the lady realized that and pushing that idea hard. good looks on the insight.

Advertisement
And actually Fayette County is one of the best counties to live in on the Southside of Atl......Ed Reed lives down here on the Southside of Atlanta as well......

Peachtree City is a good place to live in. The schools and community are both good. I am guessing that you work for Delta or some supporting company. I wouldn't venture much out of Fayette County unless you are going north of I-20.

Buy a golf cart, you will need it.

Advertisement
Peachtree City is a good place to live in. The schools and community are both good. I am guessing that you work for Delta or some supporting company. I wouldn't venture much out of Fayette County unless you are going north of I-20.

Buy a golf cart, you will need it.
Good look and yeah id say that will be bought within a year or two

Good luck fellow cane!

I just finished moving from DC into Manhattan, NY for the first time. I’m trying to link with some NYC canes.

So I know the moving deal. Best wishes to you and yours

Peachtree city depending on which side is probably about a good 15-30 mins at the most..I live off of camp creek and it takes me like 10-15 mins and peachtree is like another 10-15 mins south of me but depends on how fast you drive..
There's a spot that a coworker of my wife's who is a big cane fan says a lot of canes meet up for every game at but she'd have to ask him tomorrow..

I don't mean to be a jerk, but is there any safe place to live off of Camp Creek?

Advertisement
Back