RELAX!!!!!!!!! Step away from the ledge.

Your uncle must have touched you as a kid because you have some real issues bro. Anyone who hates on Richt after our last 3 coaches needs to have their head examined. I bet your one of the fans that wants people to sit the entire game.

I’m one of the fans who isn’t a total ****** and accepts the realities of lifeand adapts quickly to avoid mediocrity.

Your reality right now is that Richt is an average to slightly-above-average coach. But not good enough by any successful standard.

You’re an average person, so youre going to wait for this to sink and really consume you. You’re scared of risk and change, so you’ll hang on to status quo as long as possible. Or maybe you’re so sub par, you genuinely think 19-7 is rockin and rollin.

Either way. This ends with Richt getting fired. It’ll take most of you years to come around.

I actually just quit my job about six month ago and moved to South Florida to find a better oppurtunity with no guaranteed job and landed a job making over 100 k at 27 years old. I guess that is an average thing to do. The way your talking we should hire you as the head coach and we will be winning national championships next year.

Now my take on you is you are the guy who really is below average so you want your team to be good to compensate for your inadequatcys in life. You attack others and call them “” because you are so uncomfortable with yourself and the idea of being anything more then average scares the daylights out of you and why you mozy over to a blog to talk shot to make you feel better about how big of a pu$$y you really are. Hopefully I’ll see you at the next game I’ll be the guy your talking to the security guards about standing up and yelling during a big play.

The dude is overcompensating like crazy for something. Just don't respond/put him on ignore.

Yea kinda put that together just ******* with him at this point.

O wow, “you’re”(which you consistently misspell, weird for a sis figure salary) really “******* with him.”

Your such a clever , you’re friends at work all think your so smart, no run and play with you’re weird ideas.

Advertisement
I’m one of the fans who isn’t a total ****** and accepts the realities of lifeand adapts quickly to avoid mediocrity.

Your reality right now is that Richt is an average to slightly-above-average coach. But not good enough by any successful standard.

You’re an average person, so youre going to wait for this to sink and really consume you. You’re scared of risk and change, so you’ll hang on to status quo as long as possible. Or maybe you’re so sub par, you genuinely think 19-7 is rockin and rollin.

Either way. This ends with Richt getting fired. It’ll take most of you years to come around.

I actually just quit my job about six month ago and moved to South Florida to find a better oppurtunity with no guaranteed job and landed a job making over 100 k at 27 years old. I guess that is an average thing to do. The way your talking we should hire you as the head coach and we will be winning national championships next year.

Now my take on you is you are the guy who really is below average so you want your team to be good to compensate for your inadequatcys in life. You attack others and call them “” because you are so uncomfortable with yourself and the idea of being anything more then average scares the daylights out of you and why you mozy over to a blog to talk shot to make you feel better about how big of a pu$$y you really are. Hopefully I’ll see you at the next game I’ll be the guy your talking to the security guards about standing up and yelling during a big play.

The dude is overcompensating like crazy for something. Just don't respond/put him on ignore.

Yea kinda put that together just ****ing with him at this point.

O wow, “you’re”(which you consistently misspell, weird for a sis figure salary) really “****ing with him.”

Your such a clever , you’re friends at work all think your so smart, no run and play with you’re weird ideas.

Lol. I didn’t realize he was acting like this on all the threads. If he is this belligerent on a message board I feel bad for the people who know him in real life. Can you please translate to English when you sober up so I can understand how you just tried to offend me?

I'm glad that one thread was apparently zapped. I posted something I later regretted about Richt, and came back here to amend.

I wasn't happy about that episode late in the first half when he grabbed the official. I'm glad it happened after most of our recruits had already been signed because I could see it being used against him in living rooms...toward the moms. Maybe that was an overblown thought but I had it immediately. I know how my mom would have reacted. She wouldn't have forgiven him for years.

I'm glad that one thread was apparently zapped. I posted something I later regretted about Richt, and came back here to amend.

I wasn't happy about that episode late in the first half when he grabbed the official. I'm glad it happened after most of our recruits had already been signed because I could see it being used against him in living rooms...toward the moms. Maybe that was an overblown thought but I had it immediately. I know how my mom would have reacted. She wouldn't have forgiven him for years.

My mom would have said, "Good for him! You can't let the refs get away with that." But my mom is awesome and raised a man. If your mom would have gotten truly upset at a head coach for cursing at a ref for being blatantly crooked, then that explains a lot in terms of why so many posters on this site have such soft, doughy shoulders.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back