RELAX!!!!!!!!! Step away from the ledge.

BloodEunsOrangeAndGreen

Redshirt Freshman
I’m going to start off by saying Losing stings on all kinds of levels and brings the worst out of fans but if you don’t look at this season as a success Get the **** off this bandwagon and go front run on another team.

We lost this game tonight because we ran a soft zone defense, and failed to get pressure on the qb. I’m not really a ref blamer and I sure as **** know Richt isn’t but there were some terrible no calls and just plain terrible officiating tonight. I don’t really want to get into it but the obvious holding call Richt got the unsportsmanlike penalty(cost us 7 points) or the phantom timeout after we about killed their QB(how do you not blow that play dead if there was a timeout early enough?)Plus Rosier is the worst QB I have ever seen at UM and we have had some bad ones. The misses and interceptions were so hard to watch but where there is travesty it also showed me how good this team is about to be.

With rosier(a three star for you star whores and he played like a three star so not sure what you were expecting or why so many complaints) he was the best qb left on the roster that al golden left for Richt. Rosier(bc his mobility) also has better ability to run Richts offense then any other qb(remember kayaa and his mobility issues). His inaccuracies single handily held the offense back in numerous games and it was hard to watch when you have wide open streaking revivers multiple times over the last three losses and rosier just flat out missing the throw. What encourages me about this is when we get an accurate QB we can contend for a national championship, what discourages me about this is we were undefeated with the Pitt game on the line and Nikosi Perry did not play. Why would you not burn someone’s shirt for a chance to play on the college football playoff? Logic tells me he is not ready but Richt is a stubborn guy at the same time.

I am also encouraged that we did all this with 72 scholarship players and a very overrated PK and one of the worst punter in the power five confrence. That number will only go up and when our 2/3 deep is all scholarship players and not walk on athletes is will make a huge difference. We had to have had one of the worst special teams in the country.

Even with all these issues and with a team comprised mostly of al Golden’s leftovers we still had the best season we have had in 15 years. We have a top 5 recruiting class and most of the players from and amazing defense coming back. That defense and their turnovers made this season as special as it was. It made us believe we can be and will be a national champion again. When we fix the true issue at QB and special teams(it also wouldn’t hurt if our top WR,RB, and TE could stay healthy) Miami will be winning regularly.

Myself and many other are sick of the “fake” fans that try and represent this team. If you can’t see progress you are blind. If you can’t see Richt is the best coach we have had since jimmy Johnson you are blind. If you don’t believe the sky is the limit for this team when coming into the season a 8 win team would have been above expectations then you are blind. Step off the ledge take a deep breath and be happy that we are relevant again and this is just beginning. GO CANES

Advertisement
You misspelled “Runs”.

So ignored entire post.

Also, downvoted.

Also, ******.

Not really sure what your talking about buddy. But go take another shot it will help you sleep better. Dumbasses like you give our fans a bad name.

I swallow Richts **** because I’m a ******

Cool beans drunkard.

Your uncle must have touched you as a kid because you have some real issues bro. Anyone who hates on Richt after our last 3 coaches needs to have their head examined. I bet your one of the fans that wants people to sit the entire game.

Advertisement
Agree with some of your post but how can you say Richt is better than D.E. that one 2 n.c. and played for another yeah with some of JJ players or better than Butch who brought us back from the dead and assembled the greatest team in the history of college football

You misspelled “Runs”.

So ignored entire post.

Also, downvoted.

Also, ******.

Not really sure what your talking about buddy. But go take another shot it will help you sleep better. Dumbasses like you give our fans a bad name.

Cool beans drunkard.

Your uncle must have touched you as a kid because you have some real issues bro. Anyone who hates on Richt after our last 3 coaches needs to have their head examined. I bet your one of the fans that wants people to sit the entire game.

I’m one of the fans who isn’t a total ****** and accepts the realities of lifeand adapts quickly to avoid mediocrity.

Your reality right now is that Richt is an average to slightly-above-average coach. But not good enough by any successful standard.

You’re an average person, so youre going to wait for this to sink and really consume you. You’re scared of risk and change, so you’ll hang on to status quo as long as possible. Or maybe you’re so sub par, you genuinely think 19-7 is rockin and rollin.

Either way. This ends with Richt getting fired. It’ll take most of you years to come around.

Agree with much of this. The biggest issue is depth. Just a simple example: we played this game without our #1 RB, our #1 WR, our ONLY TE. An outstanding QB might overcome those losses but we have a wildly inconsistent although halfway decent QB who will hopefully get beat out by someone better next year (please Nkosi? Jarren? Heck, Cade?). That first INT killed us even more than the 2nd in the end zone, just a terrible play. Wisconsin played with number 1s at all 4 of those positions, including a RB who broke Adrian Peterson’s all-time freshman rushing record and a TE who’ll be playing on Sundays. Badgely was all-ACC, he had a bad night. Feagles had a very good night, pretty below average season. I’m sorry to say this, but any of you calling for Richt to be gone as head coach HAS ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT THE **** YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. The same is true for Diaz. When we have one CB as potentially good as any of those we have signed for 2018 or may still sign for 2018, then we might be able to criticize him for his man or zone or personnel decisions. We don’t. That being said, if our defense tonight is able to hold Wisconsin to 23 points (not an unreasonable hope), we win the **** game. I for one left very encouraged about next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You misspelled “Runs”.

So ignored entire post.

Also, downvoted.

Also, ******.

Cool beans drunkard.

I’m one of the fans who isn’t a total ****** and accepts the realities of lifeand adapts quickly to avoid mediocrity.

Your reality right now is that Richt is an average to slightly-above-average coach. But not good enough by any successful standard.

You’re an average person, so youre going to wait for this to sink and really consume you. You’re scared of risk and change, so you’ll hang on to status quo as long as possible. Or maybe you’re so sub par, you genuinely think 19-7 is rockin and rollin.

Either way. This ends with Richt getting fired. It’ll take most of you years to come around.

Lmao I guarantee you're one of the most mediocre people on the planet in real life.

Advertisement

Cool beans drunkard.

Lmao I guarantee you're one of the most mediocre people on the planet in real life.

Does your guarantee come with a lifetime warranty of being a total ******?

Agree with some of your post but how can you say Richt is better than D.E. that one 2 n.c. and played for another yeah with some of JJ players or better than Butch who brought us back from the dead and assembled the greatest team in the history of college football

Erickson is before my time just have heard some bad thing about him as a coach but obviously the two national championships speak for themselves(national championships don’t make you a great coach ask Larry coker sometimes it’s right place at right time) . Richts resume is better then butch’s hands down and it is not even close(I’m talking about coaching resume and skill not just what they did at UM). Butch will always be a legend for turning this program around in the late 90s but I think Richt will have a similar impact and it is obvious by the steps he has taken in just two years. I think In the future they will talk of Richt as the Butch Davis that stayed and didn’t leave once he tasted success at Miami.

Cool beans drunkard.

Does your guarantee come with a lifetime warranty of being a total ******?

Nah you just suck as a person. You can be a too if you want.

Advertisement
You misspelled “Runs”.

So ignored entire post.

Also, downvoted.

Also, ******.

Cool beans drunkard.

I actually just quit my job about six month ago and moved to South Florida to find a better oppurtunity with no guaranteed job and landed a job making over 100 k at 27 years old. I guess that is an average thing to do. The way your talking we should hire you as the head coach and we will be winning national championships next year.

Now my take on you is you are the guy who really is below average so you want your team to be good to compensate for your inadequatcys in life. You attack others and call them “” because you are so uncomfortable with yourself and the idea of being anything more then average scares the daylights out of you and why you mozy over to a blog to talk shot to make you feel better about how big of a pu$$y you really are. Hopefully I’ll see you at the next game I’ll be the guy your talking to the security guards about standing up and yelling during a big play.

Last edited:

Cool beans drunkard.

I actually just quit my job about six month ago and moved to South Florida to find a better oppurtunity with no guaranteed job and landed a job making over 100 k at 27 years old. I guess that is an average thing to do. The way your talking we should hire you as the head coach and we will be winning national championships next year.

Now my take on you is you are the guy who really is below average so you want your team to be good to compensate for your inadequatcys in life. You attack others and call them “” because you are so uncomfortable with yourself and the idea of being anything more then average scares the daylights out of you and why you mozy over to a blog to talk shot to make you feel better about how big of a pu$$y you really are. Hopefully I’ll see you at the next game I’ll be the guy your talking to the security guards about standing up and yelling during a big play.

Hey everyone, this fake internet guy posted his fake salary on a fake message board.

What a Macho Man.

I bet you don’t even take three dumps a day. I’m 5+, ******.

Enjoy your new fake job before you’re fake fired by your fake boss, tough guy.

Advertisement
Cool beans drunkard.

Hey everyone, this fake internet guy posted his fake salary on a fake message board.

What a Macho Man.

I bet you don’t even take three dumps a day. I’m 5+, ******.

Enjoy your new fake job before you’re fake fired by your fake boss, tough guy.

Not trying to make you feel bad just making a point buddy. Maybe if your a good boy I’ll buy you a ticket next year when we host a playoff game at the orange bowl.

How does this guy have 2500 post? Does he bring anything to the table other then hating on Richt or Calling everyone ?

Cool beans drunkard.

The dude is overcompensating like crazy for something. Just don't respond/put him on ignore.

Cool beans drunkard.

The dude is overcompensating like crazy for something. Just don't respond/put him on ignore.

Yea kinda put that together just ******* with him at this point.

Advertisement
Back