Regret setting in for Francois?

Advertisement
you guys are pretty ridiculous wishing bad s*** on a 17-18 year old kid lol

I love this notion that somehow they're immune because of their age. We're not talking about 13 year olds here. The know right from wrong. If you want to play big boy games, you face big boy consequences. That's how life works. Don't like the rules, don't play the game.

Some college recruiters should be ashamed of themselves. Along with adults in kids ears..kids and those 3 other South Florida kids would’ve been better off at UCF..granted some kids do need to get out of south Florida but in this particular
situation francios.
1583547298241.gif

Advertisement
I love this notion that somehow they're immune because of their age. We're not talking about 13 year olds here. The know right from wrong. If you want to play big boy games, you face big boy consequences. That's how life works. Don't like the rules, don't play the game.
Lmao..You clearly haven’t been around many 16/17/18 year olds..their decision making process isn’t highly developed

Advertisement
I mean, I was one, so there's that. And my decision making was extremely sound. Sure, I get I'm the exception, but at the same time, I'm not gonna make excuses for them acting like dip****s either.
Your decision making can’t be that sound even at this age...I mean your on CIS lol..all jokes aside these young ppl are so impressionable at that age and very rarely Have what it takes to make sound decisions when it comes to interpersonal decisions..

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think it’s a huge advantage to go play sports in a college town over schools in a major cities like LA or Miami, DC if you’re all about ball (football or hoops).

Waaaay less distractions and you can just focus on developing your craft and school work. It was different 15-20 years ago but social media and the glam of it all has made playing in major cities far more distracting.

Nothing to do in Clemson, Tuscaloosa, Columbus, Norman, Durham/Chapel Hill (hoops) except focus on your craft. That’s exactly where I’d go and/or send my kid if I/he were all about ball and wanted to focus without distractions, in order to make to the next level

I know Jaiden in real life. Shut the **** up please

I don't care for Nebraska but he chose Nebraska for great reasons. He was feeling a little homesick because he enrolled in the winter & it's cold as **** lol.

I'm honestly curious what those great reasons are. Because to the outsider it looks like he chose a ****, losing program where he knows no one thats in the middle of nowhere, 1500 miles from home.

I know Jaiden in real life. Shut the **** up please

I don't care for Nebraska but he chose Nebraska for great reasons. He was feeling a little homesick because he enrolled in the winter & it's cold as **** lol.
Im curious what reasons are these? I cant knock a dude going to bama, clemson, maybe even lsu.. Them boys been up for a minute, that attracts people who want to ride that wave and they send people to the league. Cool. Nebraska?! Break it down for me

Advertisement
Back