Regret setting in for Francois?

I hope Manuelo tells him to fvck his own face when he hits the portal

10000%. In almost every single situation, I side with the kid. They’re young as ****. This is a stressful situation. Time heals all wounds. All that stuff.

But you had your chance time and again. The staff kissed your *** for literally years. Everything was spelled out for you for YEARS. And you just couldn’t say no to the bag. I get it, completely. When you don’t have a pot to **** in, it’s hard to say no thanks. But you made your bed. Then you played the process that THOUSANDS have done before you in the most ***** made and softest way possible. You ain’t the first Dade dude to go away for a bag. But you sure wrote the book on how NOT to do it.

So you made that bed. Carefully, slowly, and methodically. Time to sleep in it. Just hope you got heat in that *****.

Advertisement
tenor-12.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sleeping with those thick Nebraska girls can only last so long before you realize you are in the middle of nowhere. Delancy fooled all those boys. He realized it sucked and bamboozled other south Florida kids to join him in misery. Lol. Jokes on them.

Advertisement
Back