Refs take another TD away from Miami!

coffeecane

Portal Transfer
Premium
This is getting so old. That pick on Coley was BS. The only guy Coley hit was the guy covering him who jammed him off the line. I am tired of these guys taking TDs away form us and giving them to the other team. Richt needs to filet these idiots.

Advertisement
The only thing that drives me nuts about Richt is that doesn't explode when **** like this happens. He's way too calm and unfortunately he ain't changing now

This is getting so old. That pick on Coley was BS. The only guy Coley hit was the guy covering him who jammed him off the line. I am tired of these guys taking TDs away form us and giving them to the other team. Richt needs to filet these idiots.

I saw that too...The refs always want us to lose

The only thing that drives me nuts about Richt is that doesn't explode when **** like this happens. He's way too calm and unfortunately he ain't changing now

Huh? You think that makes them overturn calls or instead get vindictive and start calling more bs penalties? Don't give refs a reason to hate miami more, and showing them up by flipping out on sidelines will have repercussions later in the game for a miami coach. Yelling might work for coaches on tobacco road, but it would just end up putting a bigger target on our backs. I think Richt knows the game.

Last edited:
Total fck job on that weak call. The holding call on Coley was equally lame. Had zero impact on the play, as our guy was in the process of being tackled.

Advertisement
The refs were bad today. Glad we put 50 points on those ***ers to take it out of their hands.

Advertisement
The reffing is only bad against Miami. They have zero reason to ***** Miami. Miami hasn't been relevant in forever.

Every game we play is 11 vs 12...

The refs always have the opposing team's jersey on under their stripes, even when we're at home.

If I remember correctly, wasn't that the same crew that called the UNC game?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think the word is out on coley with refs pregame, dude is getting lit up these days, or he's just grossly committing penalties

The refs were their usual brutal, incompetent selves. Maybe we can get the Russians to hack the ACC offices and get proof of their bad intentions?!?

Advertisement
Back