Refs, Penalties and Play calling....

deerob305

Junior
Glad those kids got the Win, but man those Refs suck.... that clearly was a catch my Scott and a penalty cause Al argued a running into the kicker call???? Plus Coley got to tighten up, tryin to Stat pack for Kaaya should have just pounded with the 3 headed monster named ChocWalby (Gray,WaltonYearby).... we better clean that Sh*t up....

Advertisement
I thought not running a draw to Yearby was a mistake on the INT. It would have been a 23 point lead at that point, and we ended up getting 3 more.... That three points was critical, as we all know now.

I don't mind keeping the foot on the pedal, but at least run the clock down. My biggest gripe is with the officiating that was going out of their way to stick it to us. Not just THIS week, but next.
Glad those kids got the Win, but man those Refs suck.... that clearly was a catch my Scott and a penalty cause Al argued a running into the kicker call???? Plus Coley got to tighten up, tryin to Stat pack for Kaaya should have just pounded with the 3 headed monster named ChocWalby (Gray,WaltonYearby).... we better clean that Sh*t up....

The staff made mistakes, no doubt, but I can't really hate on them too much. The zebras were ******** with them badly. Very very badly.

The two holding calls were after the running back had already passed them . Frankly I dont remember one holding call on Nebraska.

The two holding calls were after the running back had already passed them . Frankly I dont remember one holding call on Nebraska.

Phantom holding calls, refs had the points with NEB. It was so obvious.

Advertisement
I was at the game, and the Nebraska Oline was holding on many plays, and their CB's were grabbing our WR jerseys, and nothing was ever called.

The refs made the same calls they make every game.

Al Golden is a *****h faced pu$$y.....

Advertisement
I thought not running a draw to Yearby was a mistake on the INT. It would have been a 23 point lead at that point, and we ended up getting 3 more.... That three points was critical, as we all know now.

I don't mind keeping the foot on the pedal, but at least run the clock down. My biggest gripe is with the officiating that was going out of their way to stick it to us. Not just THIS week, but next.

Saw the review on TV and re-wound it multiple times. That was a catch.

The call of "running into the kicker" was a freaking joke. Anywhere else, that's a 15 yard 1st down.

One thing that made me go WTH was snapping the ball in the 4th with 15+ seconds on the play clock. You're up by 23, let it run down inside the 10, if not the 5.

The staff made mistakes, no doubt, but I can't really hate on them too much. The zebras were ******** with them badly. Very very badly.

It boggles my mind that ANYONE could see this game and blame this on officiating.

We abandoned the run when our RB was getting 13 yards a pop

Advertisement
As I said on another thread, I rewatched the Dobard holding call on the long Walton TD and it was definitely a penalty.
Also rewatched the Rayshawn call closely. It was a catch.

Rashawn by rule wasnt not a catch .He has to hold on to the ball when hit hit the ground.he didnt.Dumb rule

Advertisement
Yeah technically they were holding but you'll never see that called because they had their hands inside the shoulder pads. Saw chad Thomas get held repeatedly much worse.

Wow ... the ref's ... Al got the 15 yard penalty bc he and the coaching staff received a warning, then they got a 5 yard penalty for doing it again (which extended a Nebraska after we had just stopped them on 3rd down) and then got the 15 yard penalty. And Al wonders why his team doesnt stay in their lanes on ST -- stay in the coaching box you ****

And there was no interference in the end zone when our DB was flagged for it that led to Ohio State winning the game and national championship..At least those bogus calls didn't cost us the game...

I swear I'm not making this up. Watch the ref announcing the holding call that brought back Walton's long TD run. He is smirking. Clear as day. The ****** was enjoying it. Go back and watch it. If I'm lying, ban me. ...well, not really, but it's true. Lol. Watch it.

Advertisement
Back