Reese Poffenbarger (UAlbany QB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine laying on the bed upside down, having Mario’s Sch-long so far down your esophagus that his balls cover up your vision on game day as you refute any negativity that can possibly come his way.

7-6, the new old new old new same Miami.

Dead Body Night GIF by Applause Social

@cway313

Me, @PIPO and @djnellz will take care of the dead body. We can give @WeBallinBoyz a medal right now.

Advertisement
I'm not a miserable ****. The only things that make me miserable are the hurricanes and the Dolphins and they make up about .05% of my life
Well thank Christ for that. Still no answer tho? If Mario gets Tuas Bro we will be good I’m not worried

Advertisement
Because it’s a complete outlier to begin with. Everyone has horrible games. Its done in mathematics all the time.

But that time zone difference is huge! It has been proven in several scientific studies that traveling east to west affects your performance. That’s just from east coast to west coast. Imagine all the way to Hawaii?

It’s a huge disadvantage.

It’s even unhealthy at times.
Back in the 70’s the highest rate of heart attack by profession was traveling salesmen.
Airports were one of the first places to actually have AED’s available. In Chicagos O’hare they had 21 AED uses in the first 2 years they were available. And that’s just one airport.
So, that’s why the SEC long has been viewed as not wanting to travel far from home for road games. Apparently relying on recommendation from cardiologists. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Figured he deserved his own thread. Is he a plan A option at quarterback? Probably not….but people are evaluating him exclusively on where he plays, which is ridiculous.

I’ll beat the the drum for him to at least get a look by Mario and the rest of the staff, especially if we keep striking out on guys like Ward and Howard.

The dude is an absolute stud — led UAlbany to their best season in school history. With a better OL, his numbers would have been even crazier. Watch his tape below:

walk of shame lol GIF by Hallmark Channel

Advertisement
Imagine being a fan - and especially an alum if you are one - and viewing this as a negative, like you are trying to portray this as. But hey I'm sure you were just being objective here and not a mope, right lol.
Dont Give Up Kamala Harris GIF by The Democrats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back