Reese Poffenbarger HL

Hitting dudes in stride is nice to see as well. He does some things we haven't seen in a while. Here's hoping it translates to UM and ACC ball. Not planning on it, but I do have some hope. He has some really good traits.
Watch some of his deep posts and corner routes. Ball gets there in a hurry. He's not gonna throw it 70+ but he's got a stronger arm than Howard and maybe Taulia too.

Advertisement
WKU wanting him peeked my interest in him then I watched the film. FCs kids are a 50-50 shot but he’s a lot better then I expected reading the board.
A LOT better than some scrub from Albany. He has some tools that might work well here. Great feet, quick releases, excellent field vision, leads receivers, accuracy on the deep ball, and the ability to tuck it and run when needed. There's a lot to like.

A LOT better than some scrub from Albany. He has some tools that might work well here. Great feet, quick releases, excellent field vision, leads receivers, accuracy on the deep ball, and the ability to tuck it and run when needed. There's a lot to like.
drop in the bucket throws from 30-40 yards out on the run. He left the Marshall D on a zone read too, he’s an athlete.

Advertisement
Why do you think we need a WR?

You're assuming we're striking out on them but what if the staff likes what we have?
Obviously the staff likes who we have. A lot of experienced outside help out there to fill the Young void. But I guess we got him on the roster idk

Advertisement
he has outstanding ball placement downfield and plays aggressive with a lot of energy. no idea if he's gonna translate to the big leagues- sometimes the arm looks more than good enough and other times it looks kinda floaty- but whether or not he's a starter here, i'd say the QB room got better.

Feels like there was similar hype and excitement are Martell as well and that dude was ***
On the other hand, Mayfield was a walk-on at OU and won the **** Heisman. So, what's your point? The kid is a Cane now and we should support him 100%. We don't need an all-world QB, just a competent QB who can lead the offense is infinitely better than what we've had in what seems forever

Advertisement
Nice pickup and looks like a real QB. Is it me or a little side arm delivery at time. We’ll have some issues with batted balls or tipped at LOS. This could be our guy though. Has some moxie to him. Pick up 1 more portal and let the co petition play out.

Anyone looks good in a highlight tape. He lost his last game 59-0 against South Dakota State.

But he’s supposed to lead us to victory against Florida State
We played Florida state tight with Emory Williams. Not following logic. We were ranked #2 with malik rosier.

Not saying this cat going to be any good, but we don't know ****.

Ncstate won 9 games this year with **** qb play.

Are we gonna win a NC, probably not. Can we improve to a record that entices a big qb to come here, maybe

Advertisement
Did you watch film? He throws a great deep ball and has more than enough arm strength. My biggest fear is can he take a pounding in the Acc? All the tools are there. He’s a legit 6 foot but Mayfield is a lot thicker ( all kinds of pause in this one). I was actually impressed by the film. I’d still like Taulia and have this kid for 25.
Is it basically taulia getting a waiver or bust for miami assuming no other big names jump in the portal after spring ball?

Anyone looks good in a highlight tape. He lost his last game 59-0 against South Dakota State.

But he’s supposed to lead us to victory against Florida State
SDSU was an absolute meat grinder this year at the FCS level. they played 15 games all year (including playoffs/the natty), went undefeated, and only TWO of those games were even within one score. they won the championship by 20.

Advertisement
Back