Reese Poffenbarger HL

Advertisement
Please Stop Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

All jokes apart: he looks like a gamer and a fun player in general, will see if his game will translate in the mighty ACC.

I’m surprised Corchobal liked him, he doesn't seem his kind of QB. Maybe this is all Dawson pushing for him after the Ward fiasco.
Mario doesn’t have a type of qb. Frankly I don’t him picking one either

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good feet, quick release, quick decision making, leads his WRs so they can run after catch... I know it's highlights, but I like what I saw. He's going to NEED those things here. Not sure if it'll translate to ACC play, but he looks like a decent pick up. If nothing else, make someone else work harder to earn the job.

I still say we need to look for another QB, but he was making throws on his tape that I haven't seen many of from our QBs, regardless of competition.

Honestly, I see more game in him than DJ Ukelele.

Advertisement
I want the kid to kill it just for receipts.
People that get paid millions to evaluate talent for nfl teams get this sht wrong all the **** time. And that includes 3-4 years of p5 highlights that are watched and attending games.

But cis knows everything.
Does it look bad? Yes
Are we gonna get clowned? Yes
Were we not making fun of uga with Bennet and fsu with Travis?
Calm tf down everyone.

Malachi Nelson is at freaking Idaho watching frozen potato fields!!
We would be jumping for joy and 5 pages of booty gifs if he would’ve picked us out of high school.
And then blaming everyone on this staff for “killing his development”.

Advertisement
Dont see it with the arm strength (or maybe its just that he doesnt get a tight, high rpm spiral which affects velocity). I prefer true arm talent guys but he is fun to watch, plays QB like a pointguard. Sees the field well and finds the open guy even when scrambling around under pressure.

He is a Cane now so I want to see him do well and hope he proves everyone wrong

I want the kid to kill it just for receipts.
People that get paid millions to evaluate talent for nfl teams get this sht wrong all the **** time. And that includes 3-4 years of p5 highlights that are watched and attending games.

But cis knows everything.
Does it look bad? Yes
Are we gonna get clowned? Yes
Were we not making fun of uga with Bennet and fsu with Travis?
Calm tf down everyone.

Malachi Nelson is at freaking Idaho watching frozen potato fields!!
We would be jumping for joy and 5 pages of booty gifs if he would’ve picked us out of high school.
And then blaming everyone on this staff for “killing his development”.
100%. Ive watched 50 + years of football. QB is singularly the (a) most important position and (b) the hardest to evaluate. We have ZERO idea what he will turn out to be. For the moment we should be happy that a PRODUCTIVE college QB is joining us. Was it lower competition? Yes. But thus so were his WR's and linemen. Lets let it play out.

good QB. Nothing to sell to portal WR, but like I’ve said before the staff must like what’s on the roster. Not sure this guy beats out JB11 but good competition

Advertisement
Back