Reed to da Bears?

Bruh is gonna have 4 safeties in the league after this draft. That’s not a glorified cheerleader.

Please name the 4 safeties he put in the league.....and then name the ones that arent just backups/ST players

Advertisement
Please name the 4 safeties he put in the league.....and then name the ones that arent just backups/ST players

Jenkins, Carter , Johnson and Redwine will all be in the league. Role is irrelevant, he got them there.

Jenkins, Carter , Johnson and Redwine will all be in the league. Role is irrelevant, he got them there.

I was talking about him recruiting.....who has he brought in and who has he missed on.....he had nothing to do with Johnson jenkins or redwine. Johnson was going to the NFL regardless. And I will say JJ seems to have regressed this year compared to last year(lot of bad angles, missed tackles).

Carter hasnt done anything.

He is a rah rah guy....I guess every team needs one but his friend is the only reason he has a job at a major university

I was talking about him recruiting.....who has he brought in and who has he missed on.....he had nothing to do with Johnson jenkins or redwine. Johnson was going to the NFL regardless. And I will say JJ seems to have regressed this year compared to last year(lot of bad angles, missed tackles).

Carter hasnt done anything.

I was talking about Jamal Carter who is with the Broncos.

He didn’t recruit Jenkins, Johnson, Carter or Redwine but he **** sure helped them become NFL Caliber players. Before the Diaz/Banda arrival Jenkins & Carter were constantly criticized for being too slow, bad angles, and not being able to tackle.

Redwine was a cornerback.

Jaquan , didn’t even really come on until his junior year.

As for recruiting He did recruit Frierson I believe and maybe DJ Ivey too.

I was talking about Jamal Carter who is with the Broncos.

He didn’t recruit Jenkins, Johnson, Carter or Redwine but he **** sure helped them become NFL Caliber players. Before the Diaz/Banda arrival Jenkins & Carter were constantly criticized for being too slow, bad angles, and not being able to tackle.

Redwine was a cornerback.

Jaquan , didn’t even really come on until his junior year.

As for recruiting He did recruit Frierson I believe and maybe DJ Ivey too.

Carter was horrible here...nobody wanted that guy playing...Banda had nothing to do with him getting to the league.
Jenkins wasnt much better...again Banda didnt develop those guys hence their draft pick
Redwine....I will say he had a very good year.
Johnson....again Banda had nothing to do with him making the league. Why hasnt he improved since his sophomore year....He was taking bad angles, missing tackles, out of position this year on several plays a game

Pom poms and twitter is what he does......

Advertisement
Carter was horrible here...nobody wanted that guy playing...Banda had nothing to do with him getting to the league.
Jenkins wasnt much better...again Banda didnt develop those guys hence their draft pick
Johnson....again Banda had nothing to do with him making the league. Why hasnt he improved since his sophomore year....He was taking bad angles, missing tackles, out of position this year on several plays a game

Lol alright bruh, thats the hill you’re gonna die on then so be it. Be well.

You are dead wrong. Carter had a very good senior year. He led the team in tackles in 2016. He finally played in a system that was demanding but also safety friendly.

Jenkins had a terrific senior season. The kid was finally healthy.

Johnson hadn't gotten better since his sophomore season? 96 tackles and 4 interceptions in 13 games in 2017. 92 tackles and 2 interceptions in 11 games in 2018 and he played hurt much of the year.

Advertisement

whatever point you were trying to make got destroyed when you said JJ didnt improve. find another team

You are dead wrong. Carter had a very good senior year. He led the team in tackles in 2016. He finally played in a system that was demanding but also safety friendly.

Jenkins had a terrific senior season. The kid was finally healthy.

Johnson hadn't gotten better since his sophomore season? 96 tackles and 4 interceptions in 13 games in 2017. 92 tackles and 2 interceptions in 11 games in 2018 and he played hurt much of the year.

You missed the whole conversation buddy....he is a rah rah guy and has missed on lot of high profile recruits. So you think Banda is the reason or the system. Everyone played better in the system compared to no Ds that was here before.

Again if he is so good why has nobody ever tried to hire him?

You missed the whole conversation buddy....he is a rah rah guy and has missed on lot of high profile recruits. So you think Banda is the reason or the system. Everyone played better in the system compared to no Ds that was here before.

Again if he is so good why has nobody ever tried to hire him?

No, I did not miss the whole conversation. You think he is the only coach who has a connection with a coordinator? College football is filled with them. It is also filled with journeymen coaches who bounce from school to school. I don't know if anybody has interest in Banda and quite frankly I don't care. Banda coaches Diaz's system and Diaz has confidence in him to do so effectively.

Miami has missed on high profile guys for a lot reasons. Mostly they've gone after kids who have had no real interest in Miami, local or not. Miami also passed on kids who could definitely play at Miami chasing after kids like Jobe and others.

But let's get back to your comments. You called Carter horrible. You said similar about Jenkins. And then you went on to say that Johnson showed no improvement since his sophomore year. That is categorically incorrect on all three kids.

Advertisement
No, I did not miss the whole conversation. You think he is the only coach who has a connection with a coordinator? College football is filled with them. It is also filled with journeymen coaches who bounce from school to school. I don't know if anybody has interest in Banda and quite frankly I don't care. Banda coaches Diaz's system and Diaz has confidence in him to do so effectively.

Miami has missed on high profile guys for a lot reasons. Mostly they've gone after kids who have had no real interest in Miami, local or not. Miami also passed on kids who could definitely play at Miami chasing after kids like Jobe and others.

But let's get back to your comments. You called Carter horrible. You said similar about Jenkins. And then you went on to say that Johnson showed no improvement since his sophomore year. That is categorically incorrect on all three kids.

Everyone showed improvement. Who wouldnt going from No D to dIAZ defense. You probably just follow the ball when watching the game. No problem if that is what you do...but if you watched other things you would see JJ took bad angles this past season...missed tackles.

Again...who has Banda missed on at his position. You happy with Plan B/C guys then more power to you. Happy winning Coarstal and getting abused in ACC championship and mid tier bowl games...more power to you. Banda is a rah rah guy that hasnt improved anyone.

Banda legit about to have 4 NFL safeties..with 3 years in the program. 1 of which was starting in these playoffs as a 2nd year player. Colbert is one of the best young safeties in the league after 3 years of being a JAG at Texas b4 he met banda. JRoc and jenk both had their best season under Banda. Player evaluation and development: see redwine under Banda..last but not least the best Safety in da nation in quan...But he can’t coach and should be a cheerleader

Advertisement
Ed reed is always welcomed to coach here, but not at the expense of a coach who is proven to be able to evaluate, develop and teach

Everyone showed improvement. Who wouldnt going from No D to dIAZ defense. You probably just follow the ball when watching the game. No problem if that is what you do...but if you watched other things you would see JJ took bad angles this past season...missed tackles.

Again...who has Banda missed on at his position. You happy with Plan B/C guys then more power to you. Happy winning Coarstal and getting abused in ACC championship and mid tier bowl games...more power to you. Banda is a rah rah guy that hasnt improved anyone.

Plan B guys should have been Plan A. Those Plan B guys could have been all conference here. Instead of wasting time with a 5-star kid that was clearly headed to the SEC you go after the kid who can be an excellent player here.

Yes, Jaquan took some bad angles and he missed a tackle here and there. Every safety in today's college game makes occasional mistakes. He was an outstanding player for Miami.

You got called on your nonsense about Carter, Jenkins and Johnson.

Oh please. As soon as he has one misstep here, yall gon turn on him just like yall did Randy, Hurley, kehoe, rumph, etc. He knows that too...

Plan B guys should have been Plan A. Those Plan B guys could have been all conference here. Instead of wasting time with a 5-star kid that was clearly headed to the SEC you go after the kid who can be an excellent player here.

Yes, Jaquan took some bad angles and he missed a tackle here and there. Every safety in today's college game makes occasional mistakes. He was an outstanding player for Miami.

You got called on your nonsense about Carter, Jenkins and Johnson.

Like I said if you are happy with winning Coarstal and getting owned in mid tier and ACC championships great....if you are happy with backup/ST type players in the nfl...great. Happy with being second tier in CFB.....keep going after the 3/4 star players

And the whole point was Banda didnt do **** for those players.

Advertisement
Back