Reed to da Bears?

Advertisement
Don’t post that here. Some people think banda is a better DB coach then the legend.

Who said that? Lol Also, has Reed ever coached or showed that he wants to get into coaching besides a couple tweets?

From that article it doesn't seem like he's 100% wanting to coach, even his response says hes just helping that that bowl and there are no talks about him coaching the team.

Advertisement
Who said that? Lol Also, has Reed ever coached or showed that he wants to get into coaching besides a couple tweets?

From that article it doesn't seem like he's 100% wanting to coach, even his response says hes just helping that that bowl and there are no talks about him coaching the team.

He was a DB coaching assistant with the Bills. That was good enough for our last QB coach. But look how that worked out.

yea he coached at the Bills for rex ryan. and yea he has said he would like to coach. And just my personal I believe he would make an excellent coach and a recruiter. He the man. Dont think Banda could hang with The legend

Advertisement
yea he coached at the Bills for rex ryan. and yea he has said he would like to coach. And just my personal I believe he would make an excellent coach and a recruiter. He the man. Dont think Banda could hang with The legend

And you know this how? (this is even assuming Reed wants to be a
college fb coach).

Panda is nothing more than a glorified rah rah man.....give the dude some pom poms and hire a real DB coach.

Advertisement
And you know this how? (this is even assuming Reed wants to be a
college fb coach).
I saw an interview a while back with him and he said he wanted to caoch at the u. Rex Ryan said he is a great coach and would make a good head coach one day. Maybe I m dreaming. personal opinion. nasnt coached enough to be for some people. I think he would be a good one

I saw an interview a while back with him and he said he wanted to caoch at the u. Rex Ryan said he is a great coach and would make a good head coach one day. Maybe I m dreaming. personal opinion. nasnt coached enough to be for some people. I think he would be a good one
U guys do know he tweeted that he wants to coach here

Advertisement
Panda is nothing more than a glorified rah rah man.....give the dude some pom poms and hire a real DB coach.

Bruh is gonna have 4 safeties in the league after this draft. That’s not a glorified cheerleader.

If Ed Reed wants to coach or help out at The U he doesn’t need to tweet. All he has to do is pick up the phone. Manny would take the call. Doesn’t mean he’d be hired.

Advertisement
Back