Reed and Irvin (Camp Paradise)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man this staff and the alum, the area we from, we about to get this thing again. Richt will win one or two just because.

Advertisement
Watching the vid again...When these greats speak? Kids listen... Perry and Cager look nervous a$$ ****... Both are like, dam, we need to ball out or we're fugged! Lol

Man I'm looking for my cleats and old helmet.I think I got a year of eligibility left.

Feel sorry for the kids that thought it better to go elsewhere instead of being mentored by all these AA,All Pros and HOFers..

Advertisement
Agree and the D staff is one short. Makes me wonder if they would move Banda to LB to help Diaz with Reed moving to S. The other option would be Reed as ST coach/coordinator and helping DBs, too.

Screenshot_20170723-151438.jpg

I want this to happen

Advertisement
Can you imagine Ed Reed walking into your house and telling you that he thinks your good enough to play for him?

I know my head would spin.

I've said for awhile: Reed will be the 11th coach. People have scoffed at this idea and it's plausibility but I think Ed would love it here and vice versa. Once this class is wrapped up move Banda to coach LBs (which Manny will still be heavily involved with anyways) and make Ed the S coach. Reunite him and Rumph. Ed wouldn't recruit. He would pick his guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've said for awhile: Reed will be the 11th coach. People have scoffed at this idea and it's plausibility but I think Ed would love it here and vice versa. Once this class is wrapped up move Banda to coach LBs (which Manny will still be heavily involved with anyways) and make Ed the S coach. Reunite him and Rumph. Ed wouldn't recruit. He would pick his guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't he pretty much say that he can't do it now? Something to look for next year or 2.

Advertisement
Back