Reed and Irvin (Camp Paradise)

I've said for awhile: Reed will be the 11th coach. People have scoffed at this idea and it's plausibility but I think Ed would love it here and vice versa. Once this class is wrapped up move Banda to coach LBs (which Manny will still be heavily involved with anyways) and make Ed the S coach. Reunite him and Rumph. Ed wouldn't recruit. He would pick his guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't he pretty much say that he can't do it now? Something to look for next year or 2.

Not that I'm aware. That wasn't in there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I always thought Ed Reed was a mind reader - he could/would anticipate plays so well, it was like he'd seen the next play before it was even called - and would be in the exact right spot at the exact right moment. His intuition was amazing.

And to use a term, Ed Reed was what some would call an "Old Soul." Mature way beyond his years. Wise well beyond his age.

One of the most intelligent and well spoken MEN ever.

Man, Ed f'in Reed.

The realest that ever did it.
I grew up a huge Phins fan and therefore a Dan Marino fanatic. Ed Reed is my favorite player of all time for too many reasons to rant on. Played the Safety position how I most appreciate: with balls and brains, 3 steps ahead of everyone else.

If he ever decided to coach here, you'd have to be outside of your mind to not want to learn from him. To me, he's as likely to go coach for Bill Belichick in the pros. If we can give him his "feet wet" experience, count me in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back