Redwine commits to The U

If we pulled Fenton or Lewis I would actually be happy with this DB class

JJ, Knowles, Jackson, Redwine isn't awful though I give it a B-

Pretty far with what an A+ could have been with the Davis's, Irvin, Fenton etc

Same I would give it a B.. Becuz we got big corners which we don't have we just lost Gunter...

You guys serious with this B stuff?

We missed out on every single top target we had besides JJ.

The nerds on this board are brain dead. We missed on every prime target except Jaquan.

The class is a D- at best. Where it's the speed? Looks like a lot of Safety prospects and almost nothing at corner.

Advertisement
**** red wine. Canes fans need the hard stuff to get through today.

stop bashing kids. bash the staff but not the HS kid that chose to play for the Canes and their fans. the blame for this past year lies w the guys getting paid, not the kid playing for free

Same I would give it a B.. Becuz we got big corners which we don't have we just lost Gunter...

The nerds on this board are brain dead. We missed on every prime target except Jaquan.

The class is a D- at best. Where it's the speed? Looks like a lot of Safety prospects and almost nothing at corner.

Do we really need CBs? We have plenty of DE's.

Well this sucks. I was hoping he'd walk away from us and stick another nail in Gurldens coffin. Oh well, cant win em all.

Advertisement

stop bashing kids. bash the staff but not the HS kid that chose to play for the Canes and their fans. the blame for this past year lies w the guys getting paid, not the kid playing for free

Don't think he was talking about the player, but red wine in general. You missed the pun I think

Don't think he was talking about the player, but red wine in general. You missed the pun I think

ah i reread it. just read through the thread quickly and saw the beginning of the post.

Advertisement
Whther you like it or not, Redwine saved our A$$e$ here. Could you imagine going into next year with ONE DB commit? He could have been petty and stuck with UL. Even though he needs to be developed, like I said in another thread, his ceiling is just as high as any of the other guys. There were a lot of good DBs in this years class but nobody was "off the charts/cant miss". He can be just as good if not better then CDavis or DDavis in two years if he is developed properly.

REDWINE IS A GREAT PICK UP.....

Kid had alot of schools trying to get him...Auburn, Ark, UL was all over him...

He needs development but the skills are their...plus he has played with Johnson for some time and has some chemistry with him.....
Like the pick up.....

He was the guy i wanted when every one was screaming for Ronnie Hoggins..

Advertisement

Everyone was ****ting themselves over Knowles until we got him now no one gives him any credit for how good he really is. Jackson is going to be good, a better version of Gunter, and Redwine (potentially with a new staff) will be a solid corner for us. This class is not going to win a NCG or even ACCCG but it could compliment the 2016 class very well if they pull a few more CB to go along with Byrd.

Been wanting to post this for a while

[video=youtube;L6gya6Fzurw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6gya6Fzurw[/video]

Advertisement

CoQQ4sp.gif

Advertisement
Back