Willis
Norton
Patchan
McIntosh
Fines
King
Henley

Advertisement
I'd say at least 1 of Gauthier and Milo don't redshirt. I could see the rest of the list being correct though

I would redshirt all of them like Jim Grobe used to do. We need to model our program after Grobe's Wake Forest teams that used to rely on 5th year seniors so heavily.

Advertisement
Not many true Frosh will play this year. I can see the following:
Walton
St Louis
Milo
Perry
J. Johnson
And one of the db's.

I would redshirt all of them like Jim Grobe used to do. We need to model our program after Grobe's Wake Forest teams that used to rely on 5th year seniors so heavily.

That was Joe Pa's MO too

I'm down with redshirting everyone. I think we could conceivably pull it off, and it would be a ploy by Golden to save his job.

qb:

kaaya
rosier
crow

rb:

yearby
gus
tucker
gray

wr

coley
waters
scott
berrios
lewis
brady
jones
langham

te

dobard
herndon
njoku
odonnell

ol

mcdermott
gall
linder
isidora
darling
wells
knighton
grimsley
brown
odogwu

de

kamalu
thomas
aqm
harris
hamilton
jackson

dt

heurtelou
wyche
moten
jenkins
moore
king

lb

kirby
grace
mccord
owens
young
gayot
smith
mccray

cb

burns
howard
elder
mayes
johnson

s

bush
jenkins
crawford
carter
casimir

Advertisement
rok provides incredible content for this site. Crybabies on here always whining about no football talk must not look at rok's posts because he's the epicenter of football talk.

Get your grease boards out, farquts! Get in here and diagram some ****!

rok provides incredible content for this site. Crybabies on here always whining about no football talk must not look at rok's posts because he's the epicenter of football talk.

Get your grease boards out, farquts! Get in here and diagram some ****!

I'll break down the rooster any day because once we start talking about scheme/coaching my head explodes.

Advertisement
I think redshirting this entire class would be smart, I'm tired of Golden playing kids before they are ready.

Advertisement
If history repeats there will be probably be a 60/40 split who plays and who shirts

Walton
Johnson
Milo
St. Louis
M. Jackson
Perry
Patchan if healthy
Norton guranteed if on oline
McIntosh
Redwine/knowles depending on who excels in special teams

The importance of their playing time is questionable. Hopefully this year will be different.

Can anyone explain why we burned Gray's shirt? He had like 3 carries and 1 was a fumble. What did he gain from that?

The list of senseless shirt burning in the last 4 seasons is pretty epic.

Unreal. Grace should've shirted, Berrios, Dobard, even Yearby. This list does go on and on.

Would love for someone to actually breakdown a list but wouldnt ask anyone to go through the trouble.

Advertisement
Back