Red River Shootout (OU-Texas)

Advertisement
I have no emotional interest but I'm thinking Texas is the way to bet here. This game is usually close and Herman supposedly has a great record as a dog.

I want OU
Prefer to not see 2 SEC teams in playoff. Therefore, hoping OU, OSU/Wisky winner, and Clemson (assuming Miami doesn’t play Clemson) all go unbeaten.

Advertisement
Pressure on Ehlinger --> second drive they threw a bunch of quick strikes, a few curls (very effective), but then on 3rd down and medium-long the play action led to a sack as Ehlinger took his eyes off downfield. I'm curious to see if the OC learns from this.

Advertisement
Watching Hurts, I feel like Enos wouldve reigned in his scrambling.

Riley was like I'm going to overhaul my entire offense -- which is the best in cfb -- to incorporate your running ability.
It was frontpage of ESPN recently. "If your scheme doesn't fit your players, change the scheme." Or something to that effect, quote by Riley.

Watching Hurts, I feel like Enos wouldve reigned in his scrambling. Riley was like I'm going to overhaul my entire offense -- which is the best in cfb -- to incorporate your running ability.

Apples and oranges, the premise starts with great O-line play - show me a Heisman trophy winner that played behind even an average O-line. Jalen wasn't a fool, he did his homework, made the only choice given the circumstances.

And, how about that Big 12 Commercial - makes the conference sound like they've actually won a few NCs recently - last one was Texas 2005.

Advertisement
Watching these teams play makes it so clear that our coaching is ****. Both teams are excellently prepared and all 11 players on both sides of the ball look like they know exactly what they are supposed to be doing.

LOL, they only play offense.....no defense.....and it is 7-0 late in the second quarter. But yeah, they're both models of what we should be doing.

Advertisement
Apples and oranges, the premise starts with great O-line play - show me a Heisman trophy winner that played behind even an average O-line. Jalen wasn't a fool, he did his homework, made the only choice given the circumstances.

And, how about that Big 12 Commercial - makes the conference sound like they've actually won a few NCs recently - last one was Texas 2005.
RG3 won a Heisman behind a very average OL.

Advertisement
Back