Recruits

Advertisement
Doesn’t mean he deserves to be. Probably the same reason Bethel got out of here too
Yep, Miami hasn't had tons of people leave through the portal but almost all of them haven't made sense until now. It's clear the coaches don't even come close to playing the best players and most of these guys probably got screwed.

Advertisement
Not with South Florida HS OL. Name me one or two who have stood out for us, or any other school. Go back as far you want to.

Its something about their toughness. Its not in them. Strength is really weak also. It's not coaching with them I think it starts with high school going against smaller competition. 190lb defensive ends stuff like that

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nope.

We're screwed.
You would know better than most. How screwed do you think? Cheney? Rivers? William's? We thought we could possibly flip Hyppolite and Harrell. Florida has the upper hand not only with the better team but the Big Boy Football SEC sell.

You would know better than most. How screwed do you think? Cheney? Rivers? William's? We thought we could possibly flip Hyppolite and Harrell. Florida has the upper hand not only with the better team but the Big Boy Football SEC sell.

chaney isnt going anywhere. i think rivers and williams will stick. the rest who knows.

chaney isnt going anywhere. i think rivers and williams will stick. the rest who knows.
Chaney is solid I agree. If the top guys stay and still believe it has an effect on the others. Just from what I see and here, Chaney has the respect and leadership already.....before carry #1 at The U

Advertisement
Chaney is solid I agree. If the top guys stay and still believe it has an effect on the others. Just from what I see and here, Chaney has the respect and leadership already.....before carry #1 at The U

yup. ivins said hed had committed to richt even if richt stayed. he is a cane no matter the coach

Are we going to be able to even get 25 to sign?????? Things are going to get worse

sure..there’s gotta be 25-30 2-3 stars headed to FCS schools that would love a P5 scholarship...can’t see many 4+ stars wanting to be a part of this shtshow...

Advertisement
I wonder what Christopher Stock and David Lake are saying. They're so smart!

Over the last 10 to 12 years I have seen each position group be very undermanned. One year we are short on o linemen, next year its dt, year after that we dont have enough rbs, one year we didn't have enough wrs, the next year not enough dbs. This year its not enough lbs. This is getting old.

Advertisement
Back